Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst Anime ever

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: *Ahem* You guys are going off topic a little. Can we please continue worshipping Gundam Wing?

Rubedo: Now look, you made Quatre cry.

Ok, I loved Gundam wing, I watched it all the time.

They should start airing it again!

Contributions

chaos: I agre. So many plot holes that could only be fixed by reading the "Ground Zero" Mangas. I studied the backgrounds of all the characters, and I wanted them to continue the damn show! IT was way better than the other Gundam shows like... the stupid ones!

Rubedo: Trowa was definetly the coolest, but we shouldn't be fighting at all!

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

DBZ's pretty godawful. Same goes for Kirby, Megaman NT Warrior, Sonic X, Big O, I know I'm missing another one...
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

All them boring shoujo anime... hate all those annoying chibis and girls that goes when they see a hot looking guy down th street![and that guy in my opinion is very ugly<eg: Texido Kamen>]
    Signature removed for being over the max pixel height of 250 (including text)

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    Vampire Wars
    Damn straight. By far the worst anime ever, and I mean ever made. seriously balls. Never watch this unless you have an urge to make yourself retch in filthy disgust, or to claw out your own eyes in a vain attempt to bore out the anus that is this film. Right that's my rant over with... Enjoy!

Gahahaha, I don't know why, but it's hilarious to me that there are people on a Final Fantasy board of all things that hate anime. What a contradiction. XD

Anywaaaay... o.O That question is impossible to answer. As much as I love anime, there's a messload of crap there that is all equally horrible. (Hentai, gaaaah, fan service, gaaah) If anything I would have to go with what I feel is the most over-rated... so I say .hack//SIGN. Gah. Nifty idea, GREAT music, but sooo boring. I don't see how it got as popular as it is, but it needs to go away.

I didn't like G Gundam very much. It was too hyper. I didn't like Ronin Warriors that much. I thought it was kind of boring. I couldn't stand Blue Gender, or Reign.

I pretty much dislike Mecha anime as a whole (Gundam Wing's an exception though). That, and card game anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyn
    .hack//SIGN, I don't see how it got as popular as it is
    Video game.

Contributions

chaos: Lest we forget, Gundam Wing is still the best thing ever made.

Rubedo: Pokemon and Digimon are the sux0rs. Can't convince me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by TasteyPies
    Video game.
    ...yes...? What about the games?

The games are the reason for the shows popularity imo.

People who play the game want to watch and people who watch want to play the game.

Shows like Pokémon, Digimon, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh and all their clones. I hate them because they're pretty much the only shows that are actually mainstream, and then everyone not a fan of anime watch them and conclude that all anime is crap.

I'm not a big fan of Dragonball Z either. Goku powers up for 5 episodes then spends the next 3 episodes punching the bad guy. Bad Guy and Goku then argue for the following 2 episodes. Bad guy then decides to jump into the pissing contest and powers up for the following 6 episodes, then beats the crap of Goku for then next 2 episodes. Next 3 episodes consist of Goku pretty much going all "Nya nya! Didn't hurt!" *gets up* *powers up for the next 10 episodes*". Meanwhile, Gohan and the little bald guy wish no nose whose name I'm forgetting spend all this time trying to find out what 2+2 equals to in order to solve the big boring puzzle to awaken whatever super good guy who will later go help Goku beat the crap out of the bad guy. Lather, rinse, repeat. >_<

That's pretty much what the shows looks like to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TasteyPies
    The games are the reason for the shows popularity imo.

People who play the game want to watch and people who watch want to play the game.
    That's why I started playing .Hack. I watched the shows first. I <3 .HACK/sign. The games were ok.

Contributions

chaos: GuNdAm wInG sTiLl RoCks!

Rubedo: YeS iT sTiLl DoEs!