Thread: ffIII have any super bosses?

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Default ffIII have any super bosses?

still havent finished this, so i,m just curious. how difficult is Dark Cloud? anyone have a pic of the guy?

and is there any bosses harder then him in it?
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

If you have a few levels of Ninja and Sage you should have no problem, although shurikens help as well. Sadly, no, there is no special boss that I'm aware of although I've only run through this game once so I may be wrong.

Dark Cload is one of the mindless bosses in all FF..

SPOILER: (SPOILER)If you enter the Dark World, the door in the final floor in Sylax tower, you can't return!! So make sure you are totally ready I suggest level 60 at least!!

Thier isn't a special boss though the bosses at Forbidden Land Eureka are a Challenge..

if you're not prepared, which people usually aren't their first time.... Leviathan, Odin, and Bahamut are very challenging.

about Dark Cloud (SPOILER)Don't the Blood Swords work like they do in FF2? Except, I think you have to throw them in this game.

Dark Cloud isn't too hard as long as you are on a level equal or higher to 60. Going through the final dungeon is the most annoying part and the four guardians of the Dark Crystals can be a right pain. Since theres no escaping from the final area... I hope you bring ALOT of items!
    Lets Blitz!!!

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

There are plenty of optional bosses in FFIII, but there really aren't any "super bosses" that are harder than the Cloud of Darkness.