Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re-occuring FF characters

peverted, but i like it lol
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

i want Bahamat to be a controllable character, with story and character development

Aeris must return, either as a divine summon, or in complete contrast, an evil main enemy.

Ultima Weapon should also be a summon, and Penance. Eden and Ozma should be the names of characters, and Gogo should become a school girl morning star wielding psycho, like in KillBill vol1
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Judging by your signature (US-NTSC FFX owner), you want a summon powerful enough to make any enemy pointless to fight. That, in itself, is pointless.

:shoot:

well its the PAL version with Penance in. anyway, i want Penance as a summon, but then there will be a super boss so powerful it makes Penance look weak.

but it wont happen, since Penance is just a twisted Alexander...
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

i agree Aeris. when i made my fan FF a long time ago Bahamut was the main hero. he was a walking talking gorilla who was an ancient race called the summon. his limit breacks allowed him to turn first into a dragoon knight, untill eventually he became this awsome dragon lol.

have you seen Gogo in Battle Royale, you will love her

Jolt.....it isnt what it's capable of, it's how much fun you can have.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

yeah i seen battle royale, which one was she? the psycho girl?

its high time Bahamat became the main ff hero...

no the nutter/slapper was an entirely differnt actress....dont worry i have trouble telling one japanese person from another whahaha

Gogo played teh Joggin girl, her nose was smaller and she was a natural killer, she had a small butterfly knife and died in teh arms of the boy she loved. Tarentino spotted her in BR and knew he wanted her for killbill where she became pitt ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    i agree Aeris. when i made my fan FF a long time ago Bahamut was the main hero. he was a walking talking gorilla who was an ancient race called the summon. his limit breacks allowed him to turn first into a dragoon knight, untill eventually he became this awsome dragon lol.

have you seen Gogo in Battle Royale, you will love her

Jolt.....it isnt what it's capable of, it's how much fun you can have.
    The "real" Bahamut is supposed to be a giant whale (bigger than Earth itself), Squaresoft and many other video game companies have changed it into a dragon, and now you changed it into a gorilla .

P.S. The name is Jolts. Please, don't forget the 's.' I don't call you Snowma.

:shoot:

hmmm u called him a Gorilla??? *edit post, dont dis honoyr his migthyness*

thanks snowman. i know who u mean now. though u thought she was ugly in kill bill??? i rank Gogo in my top 5 non anime cute girls ever...she is just , even though she would kill me as soon as look at me, but i like them kinky...

A reapearance of Shadow, FFVII Cid, or Gilgamesh would be great.

and teh real Tiamut is a god....and turned it into a dragon GF.....shows im creative.

sorry for the s.....but i make typos all the time.

well aeris, im comfortable in the knowledge that she was a crap fighter and i could take her (how could you get past that huge nose lol)

gilgamesh would be a pleasant return...

well she was actually a fantastic fighter so it would have been close...oh u mean the actual actress! u know i dont remember anything bout her nose. what i remember most is her legs and school uniform "Bingo"

the actress was awful....and even if her character is meant to be good....im better a warrior needs to know himself..or he will be blunt. you should cheak out the real swords thread..i go on and on and on lol

those legs were horrible and short

they were seductive and desirable . oh, i thought she was a great actress(for what little lines she had). e.g- give me Gogo over Jenna Jameson .

wow, we disagree on alot of stuff. maybe u could have had Gogo, but O-ren would have cut u a new one(if she was real, but no one real is that hard).

have u ever considered becoming a sword for hire?

O-ren was easier....her overconfidence was her weakest side. my mothers the best swordsmen on the face of the earth....and i say that simply from skill and ability, not from relation.

give me JJ...in teh tarten skirt.

for the right price i will teach.....but my skills will only be used in teh defence of myself or the helpless