Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Re-occuring FF characters

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Over Confidence is a big weakness i guess,but i,d still say she would win(sos, i,m not insulting your skill. i,m just saying O-Ren and Black Mamba represent super powerful fighters that are too hard 2 exist).

could u have killed the crazy 88 without breaking a sweat?
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

if they are too hard to exist....how did Uma beat them?

people like that do exist out there...also people who act like that do, and belive they are the best there is, i know im one of the best because ive been there, done that. i dont really care what people think of me saying so because....what does it matter. Bill was a greater warrior than any of them....and yet he still fell as well. it doesnt matter who and what you are, when your time comes, it comes.

firstly there werent 88 of them, secondly, they carnt all attack you at the same time, they wouldnt have space to use their weapons...they were at the disadvantage there. they hadnt even been trained to fight in large groups which is why they killed each other as well, if your opponants arent trained to fight togeather, it makes your job that much easier. i dont know....id would depend if it was my time or not...however ive walked away from fights of 20 onto one before
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Stay on topic please.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Thanxx del but it's my thread if i remeber correctly.....im not flaming, oppressing, insulting or spamming anyone. one conversation led to another, god forbid someone bring up related points or interests and ff fans discover common grounds and interests..or even be educated. if i am spamming, then you are also by continusely posting points outside of teh thread topic such as stay on thread please.
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Snowman: Starting a thread doesn't give you the right to take it off topic. If you want to discuss other points that were brought up in this thread, start another thread for them.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What would be rather interesting, and something a lot of you have sorta danced around, is a Final Fantasy starring the summons. The party consisting of Bahamut and Ifrit and Shiva and all the common and not-so-common summons. Of course, if they were the main characters, who would you summon?

Cloud, Tifa, Aeris, Squall, Quistis, Irvine, etc...

I don't think I'd like it if the summons were the main characters...it just doesn't seem right.

:shoot:

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

it would be amusing at least, to see Shiva , Ifrit and Bahamut's love triangle . and at best the story cold be awesome!

who would u summon? u could summon humans! Bahamut summons Cloud, Omnislash on all enemies... . this turnaround could have potential...
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Blog Entries

Hmmm... I agree with Jolts. It wouldn't like to have summons as main characters... but I WOULD like if the summons had a more important and more developed place in the story etc.
    I would like a love story with Ifrit and Shiva. Bahamut wanting revenge on his brother (Timat) for some reason and Ramuh guiding the characters trough their journey.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've usually seen Tiamat depicted as female.

Blog Entries

Oh, really? Ok, sister then.