Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xenosaga II

Default Xenosaga II

DUDE! I just saw a clip of the new XENOSAGA II!!!!! It was awesome. I was watching G4techTV and like Kos-MOS had long blue hair. And she mounted a motorcycle.

Oh but man it was so cool. When is it coming out? Has any details been released? Im so hyped up now!!!!!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Square-Enix isn't making Xenosaga...

Anyway, yeah, Xenosaga Ep. II looks incredible. Xenosaga might just be the next Final Fantasy.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

It could be the next FF but the numbers in sales and reviews don't reflect that.

Xenosaga is coming out in Febuary 2005 as of right now(actually announced by Namco not long ago).

I also have listened to the Movie Scene Soundtrack and I think it is fantastic. I can't wait to hear it in the game.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

What's a shame is that it's coming out in the US the same month that FFXII's coming out. Namco should definitely delay its release.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Knowing how slow namco is....it WILL be delayed. Thats why the date is just 'Febuary'. It took them 11 months to do Tales of Symphonia and they didn't even voice the skits. How do they expect to do all of Episode II in just 7 months? First they have to translate then put in the subtitles and then voice act, mix it into the track, make sure the music doesn't over power it and other junk. Its possible for a place like Square to do it in 7 months but Namco isn't a big RPG company and I would say Xenosaga has more dialog than most RPGs...at least spoken dialog.

Agreed, Ed makes some very valid points. I wouldn't be surprised to see Xenosaga II released closer to summer '05. Side question, whatever happened to some sort of "Extras" disc about Xenosaga that was in the works?

Take care all.

All we know right now is that it will be a preorder bonus...that will probably also delay the release as they will have to subtitle that also(the interviews and other stuff such as that). No date as to when it is going to actually start being released or if you will get it when you get the game. Either way I wouldn't expect the disc until after christmas at the earliest.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Is there any chances for an European release? Neither Xenogears nor Xenosaga Episode I made it here, and I'd like to play Xenosaga myself.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

I have no idea about a Europian release. I thought I heard something about it but I am not sure. Why not try e-mailing Namco. Maybe they can give you the low down on it.

Yah allright thanks. But I swear is said Xenosaga II: *blah blah blah in some foreign language*

I think its a great game. Seeing as it will be released lately Im amd now...*sigh*

*/fume*

*/em kicks trash can*
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Uh...the subtitle of episode 2 means something like "good and evil" in German. Is that what you're thinking of?

Its 'Beyond Good and Evil'

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Yaep, Jeinseits von jut und Bosse is "Beyond Good and Evil". In case anyone wants the story spoiled for them, or any other thing, ask me or Triple T.

Rubedo: The cool thing about this game is if you load the clear data, you can play an Epilouge. (It has nothing to do with the story though)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo
    Yaep, Jeinseits von jut und Bosse is "Beyond Good and Evil". In case anyone wants the story spoiled for them, or any other thing, ask me or Triple T.

Yes, ask me about it. I own the game in Japanese and I love spoiling everything about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo
    The cool thing about this game is if you load the clear data, you can play an Epilouge. (It has nothing to do with the story though)
    Clear Data brings more Skill Points(current level *30 + initial 600), KOS-MOS and Ziggy swimsuits and for those who have Xenofreaks(I don't :shame: ) and watched all of XenoComi get an added scene.

Like edczxcvbnm said, it coming out in February. Most likely the 15th, after the depressing Valentine's Day :o

Since they are most probably NOT doing xenofreaks over here the scene may just be there all the time for the American release or triggered with clear data. How does the bonus skill points thing work? Just answer me these questions about.

If I am at level 30 I have how much?
    If I am at level 31 I have how much?
    If I am at level 99 I have how much?

I am just confused on how it works.

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. I just misread your equation...misread it pretty bad. Getting to level 99 before the game comes out will be a pain in my ass. I can do though...I BELIEVE!