Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do u hate this so?

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

hey thanks Lon611 4 coming 2 my defense

i do wonder if Seymour was just using that as an excuse. i,d have 2 replay the game and anaylse his actions, but it does seem the most likely motive.

p.s- hey what is wrong about Asuka's embrace? and why r u pretending to be my Dark Lord Sephiroth?
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

i don't kno wat asuka's embrace is(plz aeris2001x2, don't be insulted by my ignorance on that ) but i think ur rite about seymour. but he could also be terrozing the wourld becuz of his own mistakes, not bcuz of his mom. yes she died, and he blames the world for it, but more importantly, i think he could also be pissed at himself.

if i'm not mistaken, seymour is summoner, and on the pilgrimage at zanarkand(?) his mom decides to protect him and become a fayth, to dfeat sin im assuming. but seymour ran away like a coward and never dfeated sin. so now that he's older and after much contemplation, he could be under the influence that his mother died for nothing, and it's his fault. that's the only other reason i can think of :rolleyes2 . if im inaccurate, plz correct me and we'll figure things out.

for those of you who don't know, im putting away ffx for good. i don't feel like explaining myself again, but im doing it basikali bcuz, well, go and check out my ffvii thread. click here

but that doesn't mean we can't still dbate about ffx, or ne questions or hateful (lol) things u hav 2 say about it. keep posting!!!

duz ne1 kno the name of the song that pays during the scene in luca when tidus finds out the truth about his father?that wud help a lot. thankx
    Last edited by Lon611; 08-24-2004 at 08:48 PM. Reason: bcuz its MY THREAD!!!lol
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    hey thanks Lon611 4 coming 2 my defense

i do wonder if Seymour was just using that as an excuse. i,d have 2 replay the game and anaylse his actions, but it does seem the most likely motive.

p.s- hey what is wrong about Asuka's embrace? and why r u pretending to be my Dark Lord Sephiroth?
    Sorry I was being a smartass :shame: and I haven't played through FFX for like 2 years and nothing is wrong really w/ Asuka's embrace but Asuka being mean most of the time might pop your head off and I AM YOUR DARK LORD SEPHIROTH I'm just more relaxed when my followers aren't around and since I can't remember ALL of my followers I forgot you were a follower now run off and shine my sword for me, you will won't you? (Aeris2001x2 nods) Good follower. .
    Last edited by Ryth; 08-24-2004 at 09:27 PM.

Sephiroth, i think u need 2 get off of aeris2001x2 and relax. geez. and wud some1 explain 2 me wat asuka's embrace means?is it from an anime?my collection doesn'y go past db/dbz/dbgt, lol. also, i'd REALLY like 2 kno the title of the song that plays in luca when tidus finds out the truth about his father from auron. thankx
    Myspace

Famm, E teth'd naymmo tecmega dra Ym Prat myhkiyka (yldiymmo, E druikrd ed fyc y luum etay), pid ed tet kad y ped yhhuoehk cusadesac.

TranslationWell, I didn't really dislike the Al Bhed language (actually, I thought it was a cool idea), but it did get a bit annoying sometimes.

:shoot:

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

lol, thats ok my lord, i forgive u :jap: .

Asuka is a main character in the best Anime ever made, Neon Genesis evangelion. u should get into anime proper, it rocks.

sos, i cant remember the song's name. have u tried seeing if it is in your Luca music or fmv collection?
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

yah, i've heard of that anime. im not sure, but i've seen it b4

i tried looking through my music spheres, cuz that was the first place i'd look, but it wasn't there. it's possible square didn't put it there. if im right, they also didn't put "the sending" or "otherworld". it could be a part of another song, i didn't listen 2 every minute of every song. if ne1 out there could help out, that'd be appreciated
    Myspace

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    lol, thats ok my lord, i forgive u :jap: .

Asuka is a main character in the best Anime ever made, Neon Genesis evangelion. u should get into anime proper, it rocks.

sos, i cant remember the song's name. have u tried seeing if it is in your Luca music or fmv collection?

Thank you. I read the manga of Neon Genesis Evangelion I just got issues 7 and 8 from the library. Great manga wonderful, wonderful comic!

This always happens to threads discussing why this FF sux why it rules. It dies. A person will say something like "its just your opinion and I can't see things from your point of view but oh well" or something to that effect. Then everyone goes into a group hug and the subject changes. All in just a few posts. Just a phenomenon I noticed. But don't get me wrong. I don't want anymore threads like this. Let people opinions be theirs and lets not try to force them into having ours.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

lol, yah i noticed that 2. but at the same time, if sum1's being biased about a game, don't u feel u shud show them dat they're missing out?when someone makes a crude remark at one of your fav ff's, it's almost feels like they're taking a shot at u. so don't u feel u shud at least defend urself, and show that the game is actually more than it appears to them?

ppl can't keep their opinions to themselves in general, let alone in a forum. no1's intentionally trying to force their opinions on nebody (i hope). but thru discussion, omniscient knowledge of game can be obtained, allowing every1 to make their own judgements based on more facts than they were originally based on.

sorri if that kinda sounded preachy, im hella bored n no1's really posting about ff ironically. at least abuot the ones i can comment on cuz i haven't played/finished nearly all of them. that, and i haven't really posted a lot in general, lol. sorry. but feel free 2 post away!
    Myspace

well, i dcided this needs a new post. sorri. but say u could buy ffx-2 for about 25-35 dollars brand new *looks inside store*. even knowing that a lot of ppl dislike it, wud u still buy it, already knowing that it's completely different than ffx?i'm speaking hypothetical of course

2 me, the aesthetic, battle system, storyline, music, is unappealing. yet at the same time....it's not. sort of a "breathe of fresh air" type of feeling. like a "i don't feel like having a moody main character with a big sword stopping an evil corporation that's killing the planet.i want hot chicks in thongs flying around collecting sphere's singing pop songs" (sorry for my generalization, ROFL). is it so wrong to want to give ffx-2 a chance?

sorry, but this thread is running out of stuff 2 discuss, and i don't wanna start a new thread debating ffx-2.
    Myspace

Blog Entries

Lon611 Use the edit button instead of double posting that way the mods don't delet your posts.

i kno. i usually do *looks ashamed :shame: *. but i thought since both of them were completely differnet it'd at least be a little okay. im sorry. :shame: but, iunderstand if u use this place like aim they're gona kill u , but if u just double post, n the subjecs ar completely different, n u write a lot in both, it'd be at least a little bit justified.

newbie question :would sum1 explain 2 me why mods hate double posting. i know they hav 2 edit more posts then, but still...

long story short, sorri
    Myspace

Blog Entries

They say "it makes the forums look messy" or atleast that's what they used to say. I really don't care if people double post but, It's nice not having your post being deleted . And yeah Maybe since they were different and long they might not delete them.

well thanks 4 explaining

but just for the record forums already look messy. it's inevitable. THEY"RE FORUMS. how many times do ppl go off topic, or randomly join a convo, or talk about something differnet than every1 else is. plus, every1 shortcuts words. i've cleaned up my typing immensely since joining, but look how ppl type words. geez. sorri, just felt id reply
    Myspace