Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why do u hate this so?

Well most forums have "ranks" the more posts you make the closer you get to the next rank which in 1Up.com forums if you have a certain amount of posts you can join clubs like the Hylian Knights and in Shining Force Central you get ranks and gold to buy online Shining Force collectables (they are fake) and they probaly don't want them "cheating" and yea it makes the forums look really messy and most of the time it pisses ppl off for some reason like once I accidently posted the same post 5 times I don't know what happened but I was yelled at by 4 ppl fortunatly I wasn't banned (YAY!!!) that is all I could think of.

does ne1 find ffx difficult the first time through?because i know i've heard a lot of ppl complaining that it was easy. i had 2 buy a walkthrough, and it was STILL tough. the sinspawn at mushroom rock(?) took like 5 battles, seymour flux (the one on mt gagazet) to be EXTREMELY difficult. it took me a probably a good 10-15 long, hard fought battles to finally squeek one by...spectral keeper and yunalesca both took me around 6 tries, and braskas final aeon took me around 10!!!!it's very annoying to sit and collect 100 of those items just to fight him that many times!!!!!!not only that, but the cloister of trials weren't exactly a breeze.

second time through however was a cake-walk.

newayz, just thought id ask that, and also, wat do you guys do with your walkthroughs after you've completely beat everything?
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

As i can say, the hardest fantasy for me was the 1st original fantasy. 10th fantasy was the easiest i ever played. But Flux still very hard.
    Optional bosses are hard to but compared to the Ruby and Emerald weapon in FF7...
    Every story must have an ending...

do you think that square is generally making it easier so ppl finish it and get to marvel at the plot?tat's waht ive thought. although ffx still has gr8 innovations.
    Myspace

I like this fantasy more than others because of voice of actors. It is realy hard sometimes to imagine what realy feels the character...

yah me 2. with ffx, it's a lot easier to invoke emotions because of the voice acting. but id also take my hat off to the music,graphics, and plot
    Myspace

Especially music... Zanarkand theme and ending music are perfect!! Also the single Suteki Da Ne by Rikki in orchestra version is very beautiful. Macalania Woods Spring video is the best video i ever saw in fantasy!

i like a lot of the songs, like the theme song for besaid, auron's theme, a feelting dream, the sending, servant's of the mountain, via purifico, otherworld, along with the ones you just said

in ffx, i think the spring is one of the better fmv's, if you don't include the ending as an "fmv" even tho it is. but the "zanarkand fmv" rules, along with...."the dance". oooh, don't 4get the ones when you get to bevelle!!!

in terms of ever in a ff, i'd have to almost agree. the ffx fmv's rule over all competition,tho you can't really compare ps graphics wit ps2. but i agree except for ffvi intro (anthology) and the (SPOILER)bahamut/alexander fight in ffix, along with (SPOILER)kuja destroying terra!those belong/should be remade for the nex gen.

EDIT: lemme reply 2sumthing SomethingBig said a LONG time ago, that i answered but i just tot of sumthing. okay, in past ff's, the cast goes up against the government, then the plot becomes so much more. in ffx, the group doesn't know Yevon is evil and goes against it, and then the plot grows immensly. theres a difference. originally knowing what's evil and not knowing wats evil.iuno if that made sense, but it did 2 me, lol
    Last edited by Lon611; 08-27-2004 at 08:27 PM. Reason: i made a uh oh
    Myspace

I only got stuck at Lady Yunalaseca and Evrae. FFX was the easiest FF ever it is actually the only one I've beaten but I've alsomost beaten FFIX.

well x could be considered the easiest but i had a lotta truble with some of the bosses. not all of them ,just like seymour flux, braskas final aeon, lady yunlesca. and that one sinspawn during operation mi'ihen. then i figured out ur supposed to kill his head first . plus i hate lvling up. il do it if i think it'l help, but still... but yah it's pretty easy. still one of my favorites , tho .

ix was hard in memoria. not extremely difficult, just make sure you save at every chance you get. necron's hard, and so is gizamulke. only two real bosses i've had truble with. oooh, and kuja. and zorn and thorn!!!when they (SPOILER)combine
    Myspace

Speaking of FFIX where do you get Cinna's Hammer I missed it this time but next time I'll go get it for the added scene at the end and I want it real bad (I'm in Terra so really I just highly doubt Cinna's Hammer shows up) and how exactly do you raise your thief rank?

UNMARKED SPOILERS

im really sorri, but iun remember all the dtails from that game like weapons and such. but i do kno dat the "extra" ending is no more than an extra scene in the play "I Want To Be Your Canary." unless your an english major, i personally don't see the reason to go after this. it's only like an extra 45 seconds neways. at the time of completing the game, i personally thot it was truly an "extra" ending. or an alternate ending. but it's nothin more than a brief add-on. sorri 2 burst your bubble. i could be wrong about this, but i doubt im far off. you can try if your heart desires

in terms of "theif rank" do you mean like changing "steal 2 "mug". i believe it's a weapon (duh), but which one im not sure. agn, it's been a long time since the last time i played it. sori i can't be more
    help :shame:

EDIT: okay, i kno that ffx international has a monkey butt-load of junk that we americans wer lucked out of. but i don't remember hearing anything about ffx-2 international having much stuff extra besides an extra dungeon. i kno u get some dress sphere (i don't kno wat im talkin about since ive never played x-2) but ne superbosses im unaware of?
    Last edited by Lon611; 08-31-2004 at 03:50 AM.
    Myspace

I love FFX though the voice acting was kinda bad, but the battle system was awesome and the music(specially the theme song)
    and I think the game is great...
    Member of the KH Trinity

A journey which spans across many familiar worlds to find friends, hope, and answers...

every1 knows how each ff has the plot goes around and twists and turns right?and then it goes back in time like a couple thousand years (5000 yrs in ffix, 1000 yrs in ffx). well, instead of learning about the past of a ff, would any1 like 2 see a prequel 2 a ff?i always thot that would be really kewl.

like, instead of taking the viewpoints of someone from ffx, you'd take the viewpoints from the zanarkand that existed 1000 yrs ago. then the game would play out, and when the game is done, the ending would have something 2 do with the reason for the actual game. like for instance, if there was a prequel 2 ffx, the ending would be the (SPOILER)ppl getting turned into fayths on mt. gagazet. . i mean, i know youd know how things ended before hand, but i thot itd be kewl to see things play out and such.

i would just like 2 kno what ne1 thinks about this idea
    Myspace

Alright, your all on to something here, but, FFX brings something brand new to the FF experience, voice acting, it brings the characters to life, personally, i thaught the scene with Auron and Tidus (SPOILER)which revealed that Sin was Jecht was great, aside from Tidus's voice, it was great, nothing like the pure madness that enveloped Cloud when he realised that all his memories were fake, but it was touching, and when i found out that (SPOILER)Auron was dead and how he died, that was cool how he(SPOILER) attacked yunalesca, but kinda disturbing seeing him break his neck like that... but the voice is cool, because it gives you a clearer picture of a character. Tho i think that Crispen Freeman would have made a far cooler voice actor for Auron, they chose well, not like Kingdom Hearts where they foolishly toyed with out emotions by bringing Aeris back, bastards... and am i alone in the belief that cloud loosing to a frigin kid with a key was embarrasing?

I am disgusted.

P.S.
    I heard talk of a FFVII prequil about vincents past. just a rumour?
    Last edited by Lord_Seymour; 09-01-2004 at 12:54 PM.
    (SPOILER)SIN IS JECHT