Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Why do u hate this so?

well, i think i've heard about the prequel your talking about but then again im not sure. cloud didn't lose to a freaking kid because i lost 2 him :rolleyes2 .

ooh, by the way, they didn't bring aeria back because she technically hadn't died yet. i read an interview somewhere that says she's younger in kingdom hearts than she is in ffvii. tho my memory could be betraying me, lol.
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

They are making a prequel to FFVII called Before Crisis for um the cell phone and a good prequel, like I mentioned in another thread, Braska's journey and I heard of that Vincent thing I haven't heard ANYTHING about it since I read that one thread. Well thanks for the FFIX help Lon61.

Well, if aeris is younger in kingdom hearts, then why is cloud looking for her? They didnt know each other till FF7. Square shoulda just kept with their faggot kid characters (tho they starten to look nice in kh2) and leave out FF7 charcters, the voices for em were gay to.
    (SPOILER)SIN IS JECHT

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Its the 2nd best game ever made in my opinion...it just rocks so damn hard...I love it to death...I've yet to hear valid, or ever true raggings on the game, besides the linear complaint...thats the only big downfall...besides that, the game is sheer brilliance. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play it again.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Seymour
    Well, if aeris is younger in kingdom hearts, then why is cloud looking for her? They didnt know each other till FF7.
    you have a point there, but then again, all the ages are messed up in kh. why are tidus, wakka, and selphie kids?the point is, the ages are mesed up, and i do believe that you have a point about bringing aeris back. but somebody talked 2 square about this in an interview, and they said she was younger. maybe some1 could help with this?

Quote Originally Posted by devilmaykickass
    Its the 2nd best game ever made in my opinion...it just rocks so damn hard...I love it to death...I've yet to hear valid, or ever true raggings on the game, besides the linear complaint...thats the only big downfall...besides that, the game is sheer brilliance. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go play it again.
    i honestly couldnt have said it better myself
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace