Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Final Fantasy is ghey!!"

my friends really don't care that i'm a final fantasy freak... some of them like the FF games, and some of them don't care. i don't really talk about it to them... or else if i do, then they'll be like, "hey, that guy in there is hot!" or something... (well, there are plenty of hot FF guys, but that's really not the reason i play the games).

i like FF because it gives me something to do, and i love the storylines and characters... it's interesting.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh yes and for the record most my friends play Final Fantasy. Talk about the company you keep, eh?

Here they don't even know what Final Fantasy is. For example my father saw me playing FF9 and asked about Quina: Who's that fat guy dancing around? I also never metioned it anywhere else cause they know I play games and that has not made me very populair. Games are for nerds, and were are the cool gang so we don't play games.

OK, I don't even react on that bulltrout. FF is cool, but for some hard to understand, cause they don't know what it is. If they will launch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children with a lot of reports etc and it will be a success, I think soon everbody will be playing FF, it al depens on what's hot or not!

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothNL
    If they will launch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children with a lot of reports etc and it will be a success, I think soon everbody will be playing FF, it al depens on what's hot or not!
    I don't think there will be many non-FF players interested in the movie, as it is a sequel to one of the games.

Most of my friends who don't like RPG's don't care whether I like them or not. I like pretty much every genre, but we all get that there are some things certain people love and other hate.

And 2 of my friends are very interested in animation and they think the Advent Children trailer is awesome even though they don't know what's what.

Blog Entries

ummm they picked on me and beat me up and stole my money... well no no they didn't. They never really said much they would only pick on me if I had pickedon them about something before hand. Noone really knows I play FF anymore >_> <_<

I can only say that from FFVII onwards, it is getting more and more 'ghey'.

I've liked RPGs since the first time I played FFVII. I don't know why, and I don't care why. All I know is that they give me something to do when there isn't anything else, and they give me something to do when I don't want to do anything else.

As for what my friends, family, aquaintences, or street strangers think of me, I couldn't care less (especially them strangers ). I'll do things my way, and as long as it doesn't directly interfere with their lives, they'll do things their way.

:shoot:

a lot of my friends play Final Fantasy games and the ones that don't don't play video games at all.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Most people in my school don't quite understand why I like Final Fantasy, and I can't really explain it to them either, as they have absolutely no clue what an RPG is and how you play one.

Those who do play Final Fantasy (not many, but there's a couple) obviously get along with me. However, most of them like the newer ones which upsets me. Also, the two girls I know who play a lot are constantly like, "Tidus is so hot!" and I just shake my head and mumble about him being a cry-baby wuss but they still swoon.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't think any of my friends play Final Fantasy. My good freind says he wouldn't have the paitence for it. But if I'm playing it when he comes over, he'll watch me for a bit and say how cool it looks.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Blog Entries

Yeah what Matt said is mostly the same for me. SOme of my friends used to play but the rest say they're too lazy. Most kids in school just forgot that I played FF.

A guy at school I used to talk to doesn't understand the materia system of FFVII, but he understands, and even likes, the junction system of FFVIII. He also claims FFVII to be retarded because it was made in Japan He's not all that bright :laugh:.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

lol, i,m worried about your friend .
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Not a friend, just an aquaintence at school. Now that I'm graduated, I don't see or talk to him anymore, so it doesn't really matter now anyway .