Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Final Fantasy is ghey!!"

Blog Entries

My friedns of my currently school laugh when they knew that I played FF. And said 'That's horrible' and I 'No it's not why do you think that I speak this well english? Do you think that it was in portuguese books to learn english and full of mistakes? Ah-ah FF a lot of words tahta I din't know and now I do!'

I don't know how well you speak English, but you're sure terrible at typing it .
    [q=Divinity]My friedns of my currently school laugh when they knew that I played FF. And said 'That's horrible' and I 'No it's not why do you think that I speak this well english? Do you think that it was in portuguese books to learn english and full of mistakes? Ah-ah FF a lot of words tahta I din't know and now I do!'[/q]
    Translation: My friends I currently go to school with laughed when they found out I play FF, and they said, "that's horrible," and I siad, "No it's not. How do you think I can speak English so well?" I'm not quite sure what this sentence is supposed to mean... Ah, FF--a lot of words that I didn't know, but now I do!

:laugh: Just pickin' on you. Please don't be offended, I'm only playin' around.

---EDIT---
    P.S. I'm not perfect either...I noticed that I made a typo (fixed now).
    Fixed another typo that GLR pointed out .
    Last edited by Jolts; 09-02-2004 at 02:58 PM.

:shoot:

Actually, you also forgot the 'y' in they.

Fixed it . (<-incomplete sentence)

Also, there are actually supposed to be two spaces after an ending punctuation, but most forums will automatically reduce it down to one space. <--See? I put twenty-one spaces there, but you can only see one (and quoting this will probably only show one as well).

No problem, just use html &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<--example

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Yeah, DON'T use FFVII or VIII to learn English. The English in those games is BEYOND attrocious! You'd be better off learning Spanish from Speedy Gonzales!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolts
    I don't know how well you speak English, but you're sure terrible at typing it .
    [q=Divinity]My friedns of my currently school laugh when they knew that I played FF. And said 'That's horrible' and I 'No it's not why do you think that I speak this well english? Do you think that it was in portuguese books to learn english and full of mistakes? Ah-ah FF a lot of words tahta I din't know and now I do!'[/q]
    Translation: My friends I currently go to school with laughed when they found out I play FF, and they said, "that's horrible," and I siad, "No it's not. How do you think I can speak English so well?" I'm not quite sure what this sentence is supposed to mean... Ah, FF--a lot of words that I didn't know, but now I do!

:laugh: Just pickin' on you. Please don't be offended, I'm only playin' around.
    It is not that there are many words that i didn't know in English and I learn it in FF8, also I got better my prounouce reading the dialogues!
    Last edited by Polaris; 09-03-2004 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    taht!

hahahahahahaahahhhhahahahhahahahhhahahaahahhahahaahhahahahahaahahhahahahaahahhahaahahahah
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Now you're just bein' mean. So she was quicker with her left pinky than she was with her left index finger, big deal (assuming she knows how to type with the 'Home Row' method).
    It's the big stuff like
    [q=divinity]also I got better my prounouce reading the dialogues![/q]
    that matters. I mean, c'mon, I can't even understand what that says, but at least it's better than 'uber speach.' Like typing "neways" in stead of "any way." "Anyways" isn't even a real word, there isn't supposed to be an 's' at the end; it's just "anyway."

...Of course, none of this really belongs here, this isn't a "proper grammer" thread. What's the topic again? *scrolls up* Oh yeah. Well, I've already made my statement, but I can say that most of my "good" friends (the ones that would help you when you're in trouble) play Final Fantasy games, and like them just about as much as I do. So, I got no complaints there .

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

[QUOTE=Mo-Nercył]What do other people say or think about you playing Final Fantasy? There's general concensus among the non-FF playing public that it's long and repetitive with each passing game and only uber-obsessed fanatics ever buy the games and when they do, they buy like 12 copies and that is the reason behind Square's success.
    QUOTE]

i have 3 copies of ffVII and ffVIII and plan 2 get a back up copy of every ff game. am i being bad?

hey i think Divinity's English is very good. i can understand most of what she say's. i mean i dont know a single word in Spanish and my French is horrible. power to Divinity .
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7