Thread: Sword of Mana...

Default Sword of Mana...

I'm looking for a new RPG for my GBA. I have FFTA, Pok. Saph and Pok. Yellow, I've played Golden Sun: TLA and Fire Emblem.

I heard Sword of Mana is supposed to be pretty good. Maybe I'll just rent until Fire Red and Leaf Green... Anyone a reccomendation?

I had no clue it was out on gba. Those gba games tend to have some form of alteration to the original.. perhaps it makes fora decent gba game. Perhaps not. I didn't really enjoy much of it on the snes ( mostly from lack of play).
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Considering that Sword of Mana is a remake of a GB game, I doubt your experience of the Snes Mana games is that useful

Sword of Mana is a pretty good game, if you have the possibility, try it before you buy it to see if you like the style (action RPG).

And then there is Death

I rented it... Wasn't great. I thinking of buying either Advance Wars 2 or Fire Emblem, both of which I've rented and loved.