Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23333738394041424344454647484953 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service :)

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by dufflebag
    thanks for the sig its great!and i love the avatars thak you very much.

edit:how do i make it my sig?and how do change the avatars from bitmap to jpg?
    You open the image up, then save it under a different name as a jpeg. Or, you can use the same name, if you want.

but the only option it gives me is bitmap.

FFXIV Character

Oh, alright. which is your sig. I'll resize it.

zone of the enders but i think the sig size is ok i just dont know how to make it my sig.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Your sig should be working now. Make sure the "Show your signature" box below your post is ticked too, although I'm sure it is by default.

I can change the avatar for you, which one would you like to use? I put in the second for now, but if you want the girl tell me and I'll put that one in. Glad you like it! =)
    rawr

FFXIV Character

I suppose it's already done then?

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I actually changed my mind of which type of sure I want. First, include these four pictures of my personalities:

1.chaos
    2.Rubedo
    3.Albedo
    4.Trowa

Rubedo: Be sure to resize some of the pictures, and take out different parts of them. Also, Have it placed on a somehwat dark blue background. Trumpet Thief in the top corner with some sort of fancy font. Thanks a bunch

EDIT: Yeah, you definetly need to resize! Be sure it's within signature limits.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default ok then help me put my pic into my signature

i want that scene of tidus and yuns kissing in the water added to my signature, i have the pic on my computer but cant get it into my signature...what do i do? any help would be great
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Search & find your fantasy....

Quote Originally Posted by kiesmama
    i want that scene of tidus and yuns kissing in the water added to my signature, i have the pic on my computer but cant get it into my signature...what do i do? any help would be great
    You have to ask someone to host it. I can't because I don't have a place to host it from, but someone around here can surely do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Thief
    chaos: I actually changed my mind of which type of sure I want. First, include these four pictures of my personalities:

1.chaos
    2.Rubedo
    3.Albedo
    4.Trowa

Rubedo: Be sure to resize some of the pictures, and take out different parts of them. Also, Have it placed on a somehwat dark blue background. Trumpet Thief in the top corner with some sort of fancy font. Thanks a bunch

EDIT: Yeah, you definetly need to resize! Be sure it's within signature limits.
    I gave it a try...you may want someone else to make it for you. Mine didn't turn out too good. There's two different versions.

Edit: I removed the attachments.
    Last edited by Cybele; 03-07-2005 at 06:55 AM.

Contributions

chaos: Erm, I'll wait for another one... although, if you change the first one with just two straight letters instead of trumpet going down, as well as a chunkier text, I might as well take it. Thank you for your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Thief
    chaos: Erm, I'll wait for another one... although, if you change the first one with just two straight letters instead of trumpet going down, as well as a chunkier text, I might as well take it. Thank you for your efforts.
    That's fine. I'm not very good at making things that have backgrounds like that when they need to be edited out instead of blended with another image. I could remake the first one with the changes you want...although if you don't really like it in the first place, I don't see the point. I'm better at making blends and such.

Edit: I'm going to go ahead and romove the attachments from that post. I'll try remaking it to look better, but if you don't like it, go ahead and tell me and someone else can fill the request.

Edit again: They're done...someone else should go ahead and try to fill the request as well, as I don't know if he'll like these...
    Last edited by Cybele; 03-07-2005 at 07:29 AM.

Contributions

Rubedo: Actually, I think I will wait for another one. Thanks for all your time though, it's just that I'm really picky.

I think yours are really good Terra

If you dont like those trumpet, you'll have to be more specific with what you want on them....because Terra did exactly what you asked :/

Contributions

chaos: Sorry, it's just that I miss zacks_clone's style. Anyhow, maybe more heads than body parts. As well, I didn't really like the fonts in the corners. I'm not saying that she did a bad job though.