Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4344448495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Signature Service :)

Thanks in advance eternalshiva.

Thanks for the sig Blitz Ace!
    Someone wanta challenge me to chess?

what program is needed to create a siggy ? and, is there is place where i can get it hosted for free ?

You can use any graphics pacakge to create a signature..most people use Adobe Photoshop.

If you sign up to www.photobucket.com, then you can host your images for free

Blog Entries

At www.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: you don't even have to sign up, just host your picture. Just like that.

yeah, PhotoBucket won't let me sign up 'cuz it always tell me that my username has been taken or that my passwords don't match. i use tinypic .

The Demon of Elements

Here's the picture of Spider I was searching for.

im really new to this but i'll give it a try i need a siggy of seifer facing towards me with fire in the background and shadow dragon in the bottom left in jet black i'm half nervous about asking as i don't no much about pc's as this is my first one anyway if someone could make that sig I would be eternally grateful

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon
    im really new to this but i'll give it a try i need a siggy of seifer facing towards me with fire in the background and shadow dragon in the bottom left in jet black i'm half nervous about asking as i don't no much about pc's as this is my first one anyway if someone could make that sig I would be eternally grateful
    No reason to be nervous. You can do pretty much anything with photoshop. I'll make it for you. (sorry, I misunderstood, never mind with what used to be in this post)

Edit: I won't be online for a while, so I'll make when I get back.
    Last edited by Cybele; 03-26-2005 at 01:59 AM.

um could anyone make me a siggie with thorn in it that also has my name(thorn is the one that wears red)
    please?

Can someone do something with Guilty Gear characters in it. Thx

Quote Originally Posted by gibbi8
    Can someone do something with Guilty Gear characters in it. Thx
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon
    It's done. I'm sorry, I re-read your last post and misunderstood what you wanted. Anyway, I read over it again. I thought you wanted a shadow dragon in the bottom left, not the words shadow dragon. My mistake. Well, I made it like you asked (no shadow dragon, just your name Shadow Dragon). Let me know if you want any changes made or if you'd rather someone else make it for you.

Edit: You'll have to get someone to host it for you. I'd host it, but I don't have a place to host it from. You upload it to an image hosting site and then copy and paste the link that the site gives you to the image into the sig box and put these tags around it [img] image link goes here [/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cybele; 03-26-2005 at 02:46 AM.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

If that's the one he wants, I'll host it.

Thanks to NM for a great Sig thx!
    But im unaware on how to host it. Can someone help me

Quote Originally Posted by gibbi8
    Thanks to NM for a great Sig thx!
    But im unaware on how to host it. Can someone help me
    You upload it to an image hosting site and then copy and paste the link that the site gives you to the image into the sig box and put these tags around it [img] image link goes here [/img]
    Or you could just ask someone here to host it. I would, but I don't have a place to host it from.