Thread: Tell uncy Harvest bout your D&D character concept..

Default Tell uncy Harvest bout your D&D character concept..

Maybe you havn't really put thought into it, but as a member of eyesonff have you ever really given yourself a character concept? If you have post it here.

Harvest Moon:

Harvest Moon is a chaotic evil hafling sorcerer, he wasn't always a minister of the dark arts who did everything in his humanoid power to subdue mankind into despair and tyranny. He use to be a lovable carefree trickster despite being raised by vicous orcs cause his mother abadoned him because she got drunk one day and played grad-ass one too many times, got pregnant, and sense Paladins banned the abortion clinics she instead left him at the orcs doorstep.

Despite being bullied and patronized, Harvest Moon used his wits and the god-given (we assume..) powers he was given to hold his own..

Eventualy Harvest Moon met a sweet gnome girl, atleast who he thought was sweet, they were to be married when she decided she didn't like gothy hobbits, which sadend Harvest Moon to the point of one new and final mission: To find The Necrononicon, summon Satan, and destroy the Earth and bring about the new world..

Sexy McAwesome, aka Spiff, is a rockstar. The end.

...wait, what?

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

HAHA. I have definately put thought into this.
    Iri (Pronounced EE-REE. My real name is Iraia, pronounced EE-RAH-EE-YA... Gross. Thanks alot, Dad. :skull5: Japanese names suck) is a tall, black-headed, purple-eyed girl. Slightly goth with a hint of cute, her personality makes up for her lack of physical attributes (skills).
    Around the age of 17, all her memories were erased (by accident - it's a long story) And she woke up in the middle of a forest, knowing nothing of her past life but her first name. Going out into the world she discovered that no one could speak her language, and she ventured across the land to find someone she could communicate with.
    Reaching a town on the east of Onagari, she was taken in by Lydia and Mei Lin Kokoni into thier home at Gakusai Temple. There she learned to speak the language of the humans... and found out, to her disgust, the language she was brought up speaking was now the language used by the Dakeda, the evil-mountain-ugly-things-that-eat-people, whom Onagari was currently waging a 200 year war with. Being the only human in the world with the ability to speak Woni (the Dakeda language) She and a few others (Lydia, Mei Lin, Julian Tsai, Ofojgami and her hired man Vince :skull3: ) venture to the head of the world, the Kokorii, in order to create a peace treaty between men and beasts.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I do have a D&D character already.

Yami Keihatsu, 11th level human Soul Sword, Neutral Good, 20 years old.

Hit Points: 114
    AC: 20
    Str: 19 (with Gauntlets of Ogre Power)
    Dex: 16
    Con: 16
    Int: 13
    Wis: 16
    Cha: 11

the Soul Sword class is based off of the Psionic Soul Knife, basically the character is able to form weapons out of his own ki energy. The class is much like a monk as far as personality, it tends to be statistically like a fighter but it gains the benefit of the monk AC and cannot wear armor, as well as it is not proficient with any other weaponry. It has Leap of the Clouds (which I just got, as it is an 11th level ability) and it can enshroud itself in ki flame which does damage to everyone around the user. Currently, I can manifest either a Flaming Shock Longsword +2 or two Flaming Shock Short Swords +1. The longsword has a +19/+14/+9 attack bonus, does 1d8+5+1d6 (fire) +1d6 (lightning) damage at a 17-20/x2 critical range. The Short Swords are +16/+11/+6 (main) +16/+11 (Off) attack bonus, do 16d+4+1d6 (fire) +1d6 (lightning) damage at a 17-20/x2 critical range. It's a good character.

Quote Originally Posted by Iri Valentine
    [COLOR=Plum][SIZE=3][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I]HAHA. I have definately put thought into this.
    Iri (Pronounced EE-REE. My real name is Iraia, pronounced EE-RAH-EE-YA... Gross. Thanks alot, Dad. :skull5: Japanese names suck) is a tall, black-headed, purple-eyed girl.
    i think your name sounds great

my character was born of the God of Sleep and a human woman. consequently he has the potential to be a hero etc. but prefers to sleep instead. the end.

~##