Thread: umm.. ok. where is hades??

Default umm.. ok. where is hades??

cant find him nowhere :/
    You only get out of life what you put into it, so i assume that means if you pour your heart and soul into a lottery ticket, you probably have better odds 0.o

In the place where Quinna goes for a swim and almost drowns in the water that isn't there, just off to the right of the screen (or to the right of the screen in the next area) a "?" will pop up above Zidain's head. There's Hades. You can now fight him. If you win, he'll be a blacksmith of sorth. He'll sinth items for you. If you have the pummis peices and Cinna's hammer, he'll make you the item needed to summon "Ark".
    Round Two. Maybe.

i have no idea where that is... give me a location and ill find it.
    You only get out of life what you put into it, so i assume that means if you pour your heart and soul into a lottery ticket, you probably have better odds 0.o

How far in the game have you got? It's right near the end. On Gia, Dagger's home world, use the airship to enter the light orb thingy above the Misty tree thing, i forget what it's called. You'll then go to Terra. I think it's by going thru that light scorce thing, but i haven't played the game in a while. I'm fairly sure that's how you get there. Continue with the game till you reach the point where Quinna almost drowns in a figment of his imagination. This whole thing/place is shortly befor you fight Kuja for the last time. You should still be able to go back to your own world at any time tho. Also, in this place, there will be places when Zidaine is in a corner or someplace where he can see nothing special, but a "!" will pop up. At these places, you can speak to the Ghosts of master players of the card game "Tetra master" Beat them to get rare cards.
    Round Two. Maybe.

aah i get it. its in memoria... i know where you mean now roughly i think

thanks alot you guys, you' should hear from me sooner or later if i can help