I will give $200 to anyone who comes up with a new design for eyesonff.com that I love.

Here is the facts:

:: I feel like eyesonff could use a little make over. I don't have the time anymore, but I still love the site and I want it to grow and stay competitive.

:: I was going through some old design ideas (1, 2, 3)that Ash threw tegether way back in early 2001 and it got me thinking about how nice a change would be. Please note that while I show these images as examples, I do not necesarily suggest that I want you to copy that style. Be creative.

So here are the rules:

1. If I get 50 submissions and I'm not happy with any of them, no one gets any $. A reward will only be given for the artist of a design that is chosen.

2. Make as many designs as you want. You can make 20 designs if you want to.

3. If your design looks like any other FF site, I will most likely give it little to no chance. I don't want EoFF to look like anyone else. This design, for instance, looks FAR too much like a certain other site.

4. Don't be afraid to experiment with colors. Maybe make a site with the existing eyesonff colors and then make another with different eye pleasing colors.

5. Redesign of eyesonff.com may spark a redesign of a new style on the forums. This, for instance, would make a great header to the main site as well as to the forums. You get my point?

6. You can post your work in this thread, or you can email me at webmaster@eyesonff.com.

7. In terms of the amount of time for this contest to go on, right now we're looking at at least 2 or 3 weeks. If I'm not happy with the submissions or it's not enough time, I'll extend it.

8. All I'm asking you to do is come up with a design idea, not take eyesonff.com and go through and plug in every page to your design. Just work out the graphics and html on eyesonff.com/index.shtml and I'll all the rest of the pages in myself (if I chose your design).

Good luck.