Thread: drwaing spells and things...

drwaing spells and things...

okay hey again, right does anyone really bother drawing things like double and other such spells cause apart from in boss fights i dont really see the need for them. and where the hell do you get steel pipes from cause i have been trying to update squall's weapon and a couple of others and i need them and havent found any anywhere or fought and won some either...!!!!!!!!!
    Silverjunky

i just used double for junctioning to my hit%. true, triple is better for hit%, but that stat isnt a top priority and i like to use triple for magic or strength. when fighting cactuars, ill switch 'em around, since high str isnt really needed to fight them, just gotta be quick enough to get them, and not missing.

does increasing hit% make a noticable difference during battle? i know it does with cactuars, but any other enemies? maybe for flying enemies and bosses?
    NEVER QUESTION MR NIBBLES!

Triple = speed to the max ;]]

I don't really ever use spells to cast (except aura, but that's seldom)
    just for junctioning.

.opt

You can also Card Mod one Elastoid Card for one Steel Pipe. I draw everything. As early as I can, with the exception of Demi from Diablos because none of my people have a high enough Magic stat for that. The only thing that I don't draw 100 of is Scan and Float. Scan I never junction to anything and is easily replenishable, and Float I only ever used in two battles, both in the Tomb of the Unknown King. If you take the time to get 100 Esunas from Wedge and 100 Doubles from Elovert, you can have awesome stats very early in the game. But you shouldn't forget that you can use the GF Abilities to make magic as well. While my characters don't have a high enough Magic stat to draw Demi from Diablos in any reasonable amount of time, very shortly afterward, right after Timber, you can fight Wendigos. They drop Steel Orbs, and if you Card them, their card also Card Mods to a Steel Orb, which I can use Time Mag-RF to make 15 Demis each. Stuff like that, there are usually ways around Drawing, but drawing is usually easier.

yeah you dont really need triple to cast on your party, but it makes your speed incredible! so i got 300 triple spells. call me crazy but...anyway steel pipes come from wendigo (you have to mug them), and you can refine them from elastiod cards (1 card = 1 steel pipe). you find wendigos at: Great Plains of Galbadia [outside Deling] and, Dollet - Hasberry Plains
    "A pro isn't someone that sacrafices himself for his job. Thats just a fool".
    --Reno from the turks, ff7.

Quote Originally Posted by SeedRankLou
    If you take the time to get 100 Esunas from Wedge and 100 Doubles from Elovert, you can have awesome stats very early in the game
    i did that, i also got 100 firagas thundagas blizaggas curagas and dispels while keeping squal and zell at level 8. though it took forever to get seifer up to a high enogh level then draw 100 of each of the magics 3 times. my three GF's also almost learned all of thier abilities in the process too!
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting