Thread: "Real Emotion" and "1000 Words": Need some help

Default "Real Emotion" and "1000 Words": Need some help

I've been looking for mp3's of these two songs, and I've found two different versions for each song. One version of both is performed by whom I believe to be Jade from Sweetbox, but they are abridged. The other version is extended, but is sung by a singer with an Engrish accent (Jared Hite, if I remember correctly...). I was just wondering, who originally performed these songs, one or the other or both?
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

The original performer of these songs was Koda Kumi, who did the Japanese vocals (and also Lenne's voice). She recorded the songs in English and they were originally going to use them. But then they heard the songs, and probably as I did found them incoherent enough not to use. Right before Koda Kumi recorded these songs in English, there was an artist named Kristina Sa who also recorded these two songs in English, with slightly different lyrics. But this was not Square's doing, this was just Kristina Sa recording songs from the game because she liked the game so much and her record label thought it might be a good idea. Then came Jade, who recorded the tracks that you have heard. I have no idea who Jared Hite is.

The abridged versions of the songs, i.e. the FMV version, you already have, and can be found on this site. The full version of those songs can also be found in other places. For Koda Kumi, she released a single called "Come With Me," and those two songs and two remixes of the songs are on the single. These songs a bit difficult to understand, but I'm sure the lyrics can be found somewhere. Actually....*looks on computer*, yeah I have them. Anyway, as for the Jade version, Sweetbox released a CD called Adagio, and those two songs are on the album. But I think that those two songs are only released on the Japanese album (it said (Japan Only) by the songs) so you might have to import it. iTunes or something might have it.

Thanks for your input, Lou. I managed to find a full version of Jade's rendition of "1000 Words". Now I'm just working on finding one for "Real Emotion"...

Did you find the full version or the orchestral version, because they are a bit different.

PM me and I'll send you the full version of both songs, English or Japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Thanks for the offer, §håd0w, but I already got them. And Lou, they are full versions of the "original" renditions by Jade.

One question, though. I also found an instrumental version for "1000 Words", but does one exist for "Real Emotion"?

Think so, there was a single released with 3 different versions of Real Emotion, so it is very well possible there is one. I'll look into it.

Never mind. Found it. I love you, WinMX!!!

Default all the verisons

ok ill say all the versions of these songs

1,000 words (In-game, short, kumi koda japanese version)
    1,000 words (In-game, long, orchestrated, kumi koda japenese version)
    1,000 words (Kumi koda's english version of 1,000 w. on her come with me cd or other cd)
    1,000 words remix (kumi's remix of 1,000 words in japanese) (on her cd)
    1,000 words (jade Villalon's english in-game version)
    1,000 words (jade's in- game english orchestrated vers.)
    1,000 words (Jade's longer english version of it releases on her cd has all lyrics of orch. verison but in the rythem as the in-game regular vers.)
    ( may be more out there?)
    real emotion (kumis in game japan short vers.)
    real emotion (kumi's japan orchestrated version On her come with me cd or other cd, yes this does exist ive heard it)
    real emotion remix (kumi's japan remix of it)
    real emotion (Jade's in game english version)
    real emotion( jade longer english version on her cd)
    (maybe more of these out there)

There's bound to be more.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

thanks for the info. Please don't revive long-dead threads.