Thread: I need a way to beat neoexdeath

Default I need a way to beat neoexdeath

I'm in the last battle obviously.

I beat exdeath just fine, but this new morphed version of exdeath seems to be impossible to beat with my current setup. Can someone give me some suggestions?

I've got four BARE characters (All level 44) with masters and ability slots as follows:

Butz - KNIGHT, BERSERK, MYS. KNIGHT, DRAGOON, SAMURAI with abilities !Giltoss and !MagicSwd

Lenna - WHITE MAGE, TIME MAGE, MONSTER TRAINER/MEDIATOR, RED MAGE, CHEMIST with abilities !White and !Dimension

Cara - THIEF, MONK, NINJA, HUNTER, DANCER with abilities !Throw and !X-Fight

Faris - BLACK MAGE, BLUE MAGE, SUMMONER, GEOMANCER, BARD with abilities !Black and !Summon

What should be my strategy so I can beat neoexdeath? From what I've read in these threads so far, level 44 should be more than enough right? I really want to finish this game now. To be this close but not close enough is agonizing, and I love the story line and can't wait to see the ending!

Thanks!

Blog Entries

There's already a tread about the "easiest way to beat the final boss". Check it out.

Erm...one question the highest number of abilitys you can learn is 100 isn't it???
    This is for the fallen !Fight to death, fight for live, fight for freedom and remember, the brave heroes will always win.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You can learn all abilities from all classes.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

Butz: Samurai w/ as much Cure magic as you got. (If none, then Two Hand probably will work well enough)
    Lenna: Bare with Dimension and the Chemist final skill (Revive?)
    Cara: Dragoon with 2 weapon (Both Lances. Dragoon Lances if possible)
    Faris: Bare with Black and Summon looks fine.

You should win if you fight like that. With your current party. I am assuming that the classes you listed are ones you have mastered and, therefore, have final abilities for.

Er, I imagine tyhat you'll win with that route. Not that it'll be easy. NeoExDeath is never easy.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    There's already a tread about the "easiest way to beat the final boss". Check it out.
    Yep.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=50054

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum