View Poll Results: which Biggs/Wedge is the best?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • ffVI- the soldiers of Vector help u beat the first boss...and then die horribly

6 18.18%
  • ffVII-these help u blow stuff up with avalanche...then die horribly

10 30.30%
  • ff VIIIthese fight u as Galbadia soldiers, serving The presudent, Edea and the Seifer...and then quit nicely

17 51.52%
  • ffX,X-2.these can help u win Blitzball, or face u as tough oppents...and then quit horribly if u dont pay them

0 0%
  • they r all horrible!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: coolest Biggs and Wedge*spoilers*

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Default coolest Biggs and Wedge*spoilers*

which of the dynamic duo rules the most?

i cant pick anyone except the Avalance ones. ohh cruel fate...
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Biggs and Wedge in FFVIII were kinda' funny. I liked them more.

Those are really the only two games that had them as decent characters. In FFVI, they die off right at the beginning. In FFVII, they don't really do much, and they die early in it too. In FFVIII, they're a constant pain in the butt, and they have some funny scenes. I don't think I've seen any Biggs or Wedge in FFIX, but then again, I never really liked FFIX as much as the others. Finally, in FFX (and maybe FFX-2, I'm not sure), they're only Blitzball player (free agents). They have no lines of speach or anything.

:shoot:

Biggs and Wedge in FFVIII are really very cool.I vote for them.

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I liked the Biggs and Wedge from FFVIII. They seemed to play a huge role in that game. Although, I loved them from FFVI, and I almost cried when they died in FFVII.

Rubedo: Although, I never noticed them in FFX, meh...

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally*

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares* We choose the FFVIII Biggs and Wedge...

Blog Entries

Yea, FFVIII Biggs and Wedge... they'r so funny. But I really miss the FFVII Biggs and Wedge... :shame:

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

u know the ffVIII duo r really liked...but only appear three times in the game. they made quite an impression.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

well, i vote for the ones in ffvii. i can't say 4 ffviii, but in ffvi, they barely did nething, and x, i have no idea where 2 even get them. ive heard they're free agents of that horrible mini game that none of us should say the name of...

EDIT: how come square can't use allusions to star wars that are actually noticeable?i didn't kno biggs and wegdge were allusions til some1 told me. how kewl wud it be if some dude in xii named yoda helps you out?lol
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The ones in FFVI because...

(SPOILER)insert awsome, iron-clad argument

So there!

Blog Entries

I've given FFVIII a second chance...and so far I'm really beginning to see the beauty in it. Biggs and Wedge are cool...yes, well, yes they are.

FFVI They started the whole thing! ANd You cant go wrong when u ride in a mech type thing
    I Pity Da Foo
    Mr. T For Life Hee Hee

Quote Originally Posted by Lon611
    well, i vote for the ones in ffvii. i can't say 4 ffviii, but in ffvi, they barely did nething, and x, i have no idea where 2 even get them. ive heard they're free agents of that horrible mini game that none of us should say the name of...

EDIT: how come square can't use allusions to star wars that are actually noticeable?i didn't kno biggs and wegdge were allusions til some1 told me. how kewl wud it be if some dude in xii named yoda helps you out?lol
    It's noticeable if you're a fan. Wedge, at least, is probablly the most important of the minor characters in SW.

And IX's horrific quoting of Yoda wasn't good enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomgaze
    And IX's horrific quoting of Yoda wasn't good enough for you?
    it was horrible. ESPECIALLY since it was near tha end. usually the stuf at tha end are the best stuff in tha game, but i had 2 question the translation on that one, especially since the game didn't come out that long after the movie.

EDIT:ne1 hear details about episode 3
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

I like the FF VIII Wedge and Biggs, cause what happens to them. They follow the entire story, even more, without them Squall & co, would never climbed the communication tower, and all the things happened in VIII, wouldn't even be happened.

And the are fun, the reactions they are funny. Also (SPOILER)When you meet them in Lunatic Pandora tower, you think, here we go again, but instead, you see them walk away and quiting the army. They should have been in the end sequence of VIII

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

biggs and wedge from ffVIII...they were the funniest. Biggs and wedge were in ffX as well ya know? they were hireable blitzball players

Quote Originally Posted by Jolts
    Yes, we know. She even mentioned that in the poll option.

EDIT: huh? oh yeah, just another example of my stupidity just one of those days haha..... :chuckle:
    Last edited by razor248725; 09-14-2004 at 12:26 PM.
    "A pro isn't someone that sacrafices himself for his job. Thats just a fool".
    --Reno from the turks, ff7.