Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracies

Default Conspiracies

When the plane had supposedly hit the Pentagon. There was no trace of a 747 whatsoever, but there was traces of a missile. How do you feel about that??
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

I know someone who saw it hit, he was there.

A plane did hit the building that day.

But there was no trace of a plane, and when the planes hit the twin towers, the building collasped like it was being demolished
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Don't believe everything you see on TV. Especially if you saw it on Sky One.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

I saw that show yesterday

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What the heck are you people talking about?

Signature by rubah. I think.

9/11. cool sig

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Satans_apostle
    But there was no trace of a plane, and when the planes hit the twin towers, the building collasped like it was being demolished
    No trace of a plane? It was all over the crash site!

As for the buildings collapsing like they were demolished...nope. The started to crumble in on themselves where the planes crashed and not from the ground. The weight of the top floors falling on the lower levels is like dominos. On top of that there was no flash to indicate an explosion. Even further the heat from all the fire and the initial crash would have set off any explosives set at that level.
    Last edited by edczxcvbnm; 09-07-2004 at 02:29 PM.

I had the sad, yet eye-opening access to the Pentagon through the press two days after 9/11 and it was more than definitely hit by a plane because, more than anything else, the way the explosion occurred meant a missile couldn't have been involved. A 747, which is much bigger than any missile, made a larger radius of damage to the area that was struck than any missile could have on its path toward a target. Secondly, there were scraps and pieces of the plane all around such as tires, chipped bits of the plane itself and above all else, there was a smell of fuel. That smell I shall never forget to be honest, it was stronger and heavier than any gas I'd ever come into contact with.

To say nothing about the large number of eye witness reports who saw a plane fly over their heads toward the Pentagon as well.

I, honestly see no possible way a missile could have been involved.

Take care all.

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

If 9/11 was some big US conspiracy of some sorts, I doubt they would have been stupid enough to crash a missile against the Pentagon and make it pass as a plane. Nah, sorry, I don't buy it.

The only thing I believe is a big lie (I mean a big one, not the details) about 9/11 is the whole Pittsburg heroes thing. But I have gone into that so many times I don't feel like explaining again.

Well, SN, the 9/11 commission concluded that the people in the plane in Pittsburgh DID manage to rebel against the hijackers. They could not take control of the plane, though. They concluded that the hijackers crashed the plane themselves. Though there is no reason to think that those people in the plane were not heroes. They saved that plane from crashing into who knows what.

Before u make judgement on what did/didnt happen watch this swaying and somewhat convincing video.

I SAID CLICK HERE!!!!

So now debate. Me persnally i have no opinion. There are reasons why the government would fake the pentagon and what not but i doubt if they could keep it quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

There are tons of crap on the internet on this. I believe some, but not all of it. Its wierd.

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito
    Well, SN, the 9/11 commission concluded that the people in the plane in Pittsburgh DID manage to rebel against the hijackers. They could not take control of the plane, though. They concluded that the hijackers crashed the plane themselves. Though there is no reason to think that those people in the plane were not heroes. They saved that plane from crashing into who knows what.

That dosen't explain why both radio and TV mentioned military planes following the Pittsburg plane before it crashed (That was on 9/11, after all trace of that dissapeared) or why wasn't the press allowed to get close to the crashed plane. Why was everything so covered up regarding that and how it took so much for them to tell the whole heroes tale? Seriously, I don't buy the whole heroes thing, I just think it's some tale to hide the fact it was shot down. I can understand the plane being shot down, I would have done the same to prevent a disaster.

Before u make judgement on what did/didnt happen watch this swaying and somewhat convincing video.
    Interesting, specially the whole thing about the unreleased videos. Yes, it is somehow convincing, but I'd need to contrast it with information from the other side.

Only the 20th post in 3 forums that I've seen this in...in a week. The
    conspiracy theory is idiotic and silly. Just because some new flash movie
    says it's true doesn't make it so.

Also, in the supposed security camera video, the object that they circle
    in the flash isn't the plane. That's not the direction the plane hit from. If
    you look at a still of the first image you can see a speck in the sky above
    the pentagon. That's the plane. The object that they circle is still there
    in all the other frames, but it's blurred because--get this--there was just
    a massive explosion right in front of the camera.

.opt

PS, http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm