Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: New Leaders

I am not sure if this is the right board to post in, but alas, Loony_Bob said this is where I should post.

Ok, out of relative boredom I came across the worlds of ezinon (sp?) board. After reading the rules and some other relative posts, I must say I am quiet intrigued. However it seems to be a closed board. My question is, is there a way that I can get involved?

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There are few ways, look to join an active country of your choice, or you can try to start a new country, if there's room. Right now, I think your best option right now is to find a nation to join.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Reiji Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Join me, I need more people so that my mercenary forces are greater and thus can accrue more money for their services.

I would enjoy crafting a new nation as I already have many ideas, a sophistically designed system of goverment, laws, and military design... however, since I am new... perhaps it would be best to join an existing nation. I could always cause an uprising later on...

So, for fun, I would like to see bids. Whoever seems most 'deserving' is the one I will join up with.

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus

what about vanian. heath hasnt been to eizon in months. i dont think he wants it.

What? Take over Vanian. Heh, I'm game. Would I have to keep it Vanian? Or would I be able to make principle changes?

The Legend of Mythus

im not even sure if you can have it. its inactive but its up t proto and bob. i was just giving a suggestion.

Hmmm... well almighty gods? What say you? Is it up for the taking?

If so, here's what I would propose to do with it...
    Name:Lord Mythus... official title would be the Grand Capacitator
    Goverment:It would be a goverement with Myself as the head (of course) and a council of ministers which would be the adivisng council on all sorts of things, such as foriegn relations and religion. Laws will be passed out as Discharge Papers, which state the tasks of families involved in the nation. For a person to change their role, they would have to apply for a new discharge paper. Other rules would also be generated by m myself and voted upon by the grand council as being a viable law or not. These passed laws will be documented, and sent to the citizens with their discharge papaers. All men of at least 18 and no older than 40 will be required for military training and have to serve at least one month a year.
    Nation Name:People's Republic of Capere
    Capital:Capa City
    Values:Honesty, character, moral standings
    Against:corruption
    Plans:Unify and bring glory to the people of the republic.
    Last edited by mythus; 01-10-2005 at 12:04 AM.

The Legend of Mythus

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

If not, wanna join my country? you get a good job of your choice....

If not..*shrug*
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

I'll keep you in mind Bahamut, if the management decides I cannot take control of Vanian.

The Legend of Mythus

cornea is small and weak. karlin is the largest nation in eizon and one of the strongest.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I do believe Serenity is still available. Though I think it may have been taken over. I'm not sure.

I'll mold my nation out of Serenity i it's availible. I will craft a map using your world map as a guide.

The Legend of Mythus

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Alright, it's still available. Right now, there are two cities, and you'll be inheriting them, along with the your new capital.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

mythus, please apply for Eizon Nation Leader.

User CP > Control Panel > Down to Miscellaneous or somewhere and look for Group Membership and apply for Eizon Nation Leader. As soon as I catch it, I'll add you.