Thread: I'm stuck...help me please

Unhappy I'm stuck...help me please

I defeated Bahamut, saved on the world map and have now gone back to the deep sea research centre to get Eden. But I can't get down the hole. I tried everything to get down and I can't. I know the answer is going to be so simple, but please help me!

Blog Entries

You mean those things of the numbers? I think taht you need to ahve Zell on yuor team and the final result must be 0... I think but you can get Eden on Ultimecia Castle!

I dont know...I just need to get down the hole and I don't know how!

Blog Entries

Okay so you enter at the place the get down the you have to go and push smth on the left and teh first door will open then they explain you what you have to do and you have some counts and enter one number per floor (I think they are 4 floors), at the final you enter in a room, the Zell start working and you go ahead and ahead and if you're code was 0 (I rememeber you that I don't remeber if it si 0), they will start asking 'Did you ear smth?' and ta-da the mosnter appear!

She just can't get down the hole it seems, I had the same problem too. I
    think you have to go back to the Ragnarok by pressing circle. Then I think
    the hole will be open. ^_^

.opt

Blog Entries

Go down the vine thing and then talk to a machine to the left side which will give you Steam Points. Then proceed down the levels, each level will have a panel which asks you to give up your Steam Points in order to open the door to the next one. I use the minimum amount possible, then use Zell who will open the floor to the bottom level.

Then you have to fight through several levels of many monsters. Enc-None does not work. Without it, you'll encounter an enemy every 2 steps. With Enc-Half, every 4 steps, with Enc-None, every 8 steps. Only two save points, one at the beginning and at the end.

As you go down the levels, you'll fight Tri-Faces, Imps and Grendels, Ruby Dragons, Behemoths, Iron Giants and finally Ultima Weapon. Ultima itself isn't hard (the hardest part is drawing Eden before it dies, it just happens that fast) but getting down there is a huge chore and you'll probably KO a few times.

Yes, you can get Eden from Tiamat at the end of the game. But that's exactly the catch. It's the end of the game. It's not even worth using when you get it that late and it's not high enough of a level to do anything.

Blog Entries

It does work I worked a lot with Eden at Ultimecia! It was a great help until Uktimecia akmost killed her/it!

i had the same problem they wouldnt climb down the hole until a save point was next to it

Thanks everyone for your help...the hole is open, I just can't get down it, but I will be able to now hopefully....

Just so you know, Zell does not have to be in your party, but he makes it easier during part of it.

:shoot:

Blog Entries

But i thought that he need coz he open the door that access you to the mosters part... I think

You can open the door another way, but he makes it much easier...I think.

.opt