Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your dreams?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin What are your dreams?

No, not that recurring dream where you're a watermelon about to be devoured by a toothbrush, but the fantasies and goals you have now. What do you hope to be later? What short term goals do you have? Do you want to travel anywhere? The sky's the limit.

I'd like to visit Europe one day. There's lots of EoFFers all over the place so I plan to leech off their (parents') hospitality. I also want to take a <a href="http://www.outwardbound.org/" title="omfgaslwtfsarsstdhobbitsex">Outward Bound</a> expedition again. The first one was done when I was 19, and I really enjoyed it. It's basically going out into the wilderness for several weeks ( I went for 3 ) in a rather small group. It emphasises leaving nature the way you found it, so there's minimal everything: food, man-edited terrain, pie. It's really fun.

You?

*yawn*

My dream is to become a famous singer. And I wish there was no need to study. I wish the world could be like the world in Chrono Cross where they all lived such peaceful lives, save for the dragons and fiends and such. ^^

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

I'd like to realy make a difference in people's lives. I've taken the first step by bacoming a carer for the elderly. Next, I think i'll cure cancer, obliterate obesitey and do some iriversable dammage to terrorists in general.
    Round Two. Maybe.

I'd really like to be some kind of major influential figure in history. I want to change the world. Will it ever happen, probably not but who knows right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ki Ki
    And I wish there was no need to study. I wish the world could be like the world in Chrono Cross where they all lived such peaceful lives, save for the dragons and fiends and such. ^^
    That's my wish too.

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd like to write something that'll mean something to somebody. A lot of people claim that I already have, but I want it on a bigger scale. And I'd like to see the world, not so much as a tourist. I want to get right into the nitty gritty of culture. I wanna do what the locals do.

I'd also like to own a Hemicuda that's enviornmentally safe. A girl can dream...

Signature by rubah. I think.

Blog Entries

A short term goal of mine is to get at least 90 for the HSC exams next year so I can get into university and do the degree that I wanna do.

Beyond that, I'd like to follow up on my interest in ancient history and civilisations in university. I'm not quite sure what career I want to apply that acquired knowledge towards.

I pretty much look forward to a stress-free senior year of high school by aiming for an easily achievable UAI score of 90 since I'm not going for law or medicine like most others in my school.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    I'd like to visit Europe one day. There's lots of EoFFers all over the place so I plan to leech off their (parents') hospitality.

I'd like to be a millionaire. I'd prefer to be a billionaire, but y'know. Of course, in Africa I probably would be one. No offence to Africa, but most of them are poor and I'm not. OK I just shot political correctness to hell there, so I'll shut up

I really want to go to Japan in 2 years
    Last edited by Rusty; 09-12-2004 at 05:13 AM.

I'd like a job that I truly enjoy. Being paid to write stories about giant robots should do it.
    Last edited by Cz; 09-11-2004 at 06:57 PM.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

My dream is to eat waffles. Yep. Eat waffles. I also want to wear a nice pair of boots that aren't big and shapeless and aren't covered in muck. Someday, I'll eat waffled with Hershey's Strawberry sauce on top, while wearing pretty boots! Yay!
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never really had a huge amount of dreams, or at least very exciting ones. Basically my goal in life, is just to be happy. To be successful and end up making some really good websites, but not necessarily having an amazing career - just doing what I enjoy and getting paid relatively well for it.

Mostly, and it sounds like a typical girly thing, but hey, I just wanna settle down with the person I love, live with them and get married and eventually have a family.

I would like to see some of the world, not entirely sure where, I've always wanted to go to America though. (I know, it's a big place but yeah, I don't really know where xD).

I'd like to meet some EoFFers too, esp Balokiiii and watch the Red Dwarf movie with him =)

Oh, and I'd really like to own a nice VW campervan.

And that's basically all.
    rawr

Articles

I'd love to be a nationally-renowned sports journalist. Chicago Sun-Times, take Jay Mariotti's job. I'd like to write an original screenplay or three for Hollywood, open a sports-themed website and build that into a big site, and write a book.

Blog Entries

I just wanna graduate with a degree right now after that we'll see what happens.

Ah...I have many dreams. The one that is most outward is my dream to be the head anchor of <i>SportsCenter</i> one day.

However, another dream of mine is...to be a singer. Yeah. That's right. I probably love singing more than anything else. I sing EVERYWHERE I go. And it would just complete my life to one day release an album or something.