Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime Music--Especially FFU's ending!

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Default Anime Music--Especially FFU's ending!

There's some awesome anime music out there...namely the incredible soundtracks that accompany Cowboy Bebop and FLCL. But there's one song I've heard that completely blew me away. It's pure speed, adrenaline, and good feeling...that song is VIVID! It's the ending song for Final Fantasy Unlimited, and it is AWESOME! Anyone who's interesting in listening to this incredible song should try this link: Best Anime Closing song EVER!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I tried to listen to it but it was just horrible. I couldn't stand it at all.

<a href="http://www.jaccinc.com/anime/audio/dothack%20-%20sign/Hack%20Sign%20-%20OST%20-%2010%20-%20Aura.mp3">HACK//SIGN - AURA</a>

That song isn't as fast paced but its really awesome none the less. Thats not an ending song but just a normal song played during the show.

This is the 1st opening song to Full Metal Alchemist. Its pretty cool and fast paced. The file is a bit big because I could only find a video format for it. <a href="http://www.chalita.net/FMA/FMA-1st-Opening.wmv">FMA - Opening 1</a>

Azaer I am afraid I will agree with edcxcvbnm,that song sucks,I stopped before the end in order to preserve my sanity

As for me I like too many anime songs to name here but in general I worship Kajiura Yuki (Noir,hack//sign,hack//liminality and now Xenosaga episode 2),but i also love most of Kano Yoko's creations(GITS:SAC,Cowboy bebop,Escaflowne and many others).

My favorite opening song at the time is probably one of Kano Yoko's creations Inner Universe from GITS:SAC,Cruel Angel's Thesis from Evangelion beeing senond in line,I don't know any sites where you can find them but if you try any good p2p you 'll get them easily
    But for a certainty back then
    We loved so many,yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
    Yet even then we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Personally, I enjoyed themusic done by Two-Mix in the opening of Gundam Wing, and some of the other themes done by them. Same goes with Gundam SEED. I never got a chance to watch FF Unlimited though.

Albedo: *laughs maniacally*

All the music of Neon Genesis Evangelion rock.

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by HIK248
    Azaer I am afraid I will agree with edcxcvbnm,that song sucks,I stopped before the end in order to preserve my sanity
    it makes me feel like im at a japanese rodeo (not a gr8 thing). or like i wanna fill my ears with tiny balloons, then expand them in my ears.

sorry Azar. i thot it was gr8 before they started singing, lol.
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

Tenchi Muyo's "Addicted To Love", "The Loney Moon" and the theme song to the movie "The Castle Of Cagliostro" sung by Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix9

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix9
    Komm Susser Tod.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    Komm Susser Tod.
    what does this mean?

Blog Entries

That's the theme song of End of Evangelion. It means Come, sweet death. But I don't think anyone calls it that. It's a really nice piece. One of my favourites.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Sailormoon has a lot of great songs, they're all pretty poppy and have a younger audience appeal. My favorites are Sailor Star Song (the theme song for the last season), Rashiku Ikimashou (one of the third season ending songs) and Ai no Senshi (second season battle song). The Sailormoon musicals (also known as Sera Myu) have some awesome stuff, particularily Traditional the Grace and Galaxia Gorgeous.

Cowboy Bebop and Evangelion have some kickin music too. Yoroiden Samurai Troopers (Ronin Warriors) also has an awesome soundtrack. FLCL's just rocks (I love the Pillows), and the theme song for Azumanga Daioh is awesome and very funny. Devil Hunter Yohko has a great opening/ending theme and a lot of awesome image songs.

Anyone ever listen to Animetal or Parapara? Animetal and Animetal Lady does awesome rock remixes of anime themes (mostly older series). My faves are Moonlight Densetsu (Sailormoon) and Dare Da (Gatchaman). Parapara is more of a dance remix deal, they do an awesome cover of Stardust Eyes (Yoroiden Samurai Troopers).

Whew. I guess that listening to anime music for 10 years gives me a lot to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    That's the theme song of End of Evangelion. It means Come, sweet death. But I don't think anyone calls it that. It's a really nice piece. One of my favourites.
    Oh yeah you're right..cool piece really..

I don't really listen to anime music much. I like to be able to learn the lyrics of a song, so when it's in Japanese I have to make up words in my head. Songs I like are Evangelion's Cruel Angel's Thesis and the Gundam Wing's Just Communication tracks.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Cowboy Bebop is tops for me because of its jazz induced feel and almost sort of folkzy, flimsy backbeats that can fill nearly every episode so perfectly without ever overwhelming it.

Take care all.