Thread: Final Fantasy X NSGIENC challenge. (This whole thread may contain spoilers)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Final Fantasy X NSGIENC challenge. (This whole thread may contain spoilers)

HALT!!
    Thar' be an update

The NSGIENC challenege is impossible to finish.
    NSGIENC: (N)o (S)phere (G)rid, (I)nitial (E)quipment, (N)o (C)ustomization.

Well, yesterday I started my NSGIE challenge, that's No Sphere Grid / Initial Equipment for those who don't know. So far I've been having alot of fun, I'm at the Shoopuff part and I decided to spend a couple hours at the end of the night to grab Wakka's attack reels, as I thought they'd be a big help... They actually didn't do too well, I lost horribly on the underwater boss the Extractor. Depth charge is baaad news for people with starting stats. Anyway, I'll let you all know as I progress, and as always I encourage anyone to give it a shot with me. I haven't had too much trouble until now =P

Biggest challenge so far was getting the Attack Reels with the original Besaid Aurochs team, man do they suck. Especially against the Al Bhed Psyche's goalie, 18 catch, that early!

EDIT:: I realized I've actually been playing an NSGIENC game, which includes no customization to equipment. The way I see it, if you can customize your equipment, you might as well not even play an initial equipment game... Now let's see if I can actually DO it.
    Last edited by Necronopticous; 10-18-2004 at 07:07 AM.