Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zidane is the worst thief in the history of any game

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The boss right after you get Eiko. His name had something with 'gigas' in it. Hellgigas, I think. Anyway, he had a fairy flute that I wanted.

Oh yeah, Hilgigars. There are a few enemies in the game that have items that have a 1/256 chance to steal. This is one of the only two things with a 1/256 chance that I would suggest to steal, because you can't get this weapon again until toward the end of disc 3. What you want to do it equip Zidane with as much stuff as possible the increases his Sprit, even if other things go down, and also Bandit. Then, even if his Spirit is high, it's still going to take a while, but not as long if his spirit is low. In my experience, I was trying to steal the Fairy Flute, and I tried for at least an hour, if not longer, with no success. Then I was just looking in the handbook for something and I saw the Spirit thing, and by only increasing his Spirit by two points I stole the Fairy Flute in thirty mintues.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Nah, I can't be arsed to wait that long. I heard you could buy it in Oeilvert or whatever it's called, so I'll just wait a bit. Besides, I don't use Eiko that much anyway. But thanks for the advice. 1/256!! I hate being stubborn. I sat there for an hour, and the only reason I gave up was because I got company.

yeah I actually stole that from that guy after about 40 turns so I was pretty lucky. I couldn't steal from the book so, yeah... I tried to steal from ozma, but he killed me
    I was doin okay, I dished out about 40, 000 damaga, but I coulden't get the pumice. I was pretty angry. I'm gonna try again on disc 4 after I get all the best weapons.
    I don't know how to dance.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Why are you trying to steal a pumice piece from Ozma?? I think is pretty useless, unless you can steal it and then run from the battle. But you cannot run from Ozma right?
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Pumice piece is fantastic as i remember it absorbing holy and has good stats.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

I decided not to steal cause I can't ever keep the items. I got massacred nearly everytime. He is soooo obnoxious. He did curaga on himself 5 times after I took out nearly 40 thousand of his hp. I hate this guy!
    I don't know how to dance.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

He stole a princess' heart and live off her for the rest of eternity!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

on april 1st one year i am going to stream Hilgigars stealing and call the stream " Shiny hunting Fairy Flute in FF IX Full odds" and make a pokemon shiny hunting overlay and counter.