Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The kitchen calls my name...

Blog Entries

Default The kitchen calls my name...

After a brief creative stint in the kitchen where I opted for a change and made toasted cheese with WHOLEGRAIN BREAD instead of white. Crusts are a little charred...but that's cool, I like a little crunchy goodness. Tastes great by the way.

Aside from that. I'm pretty much a two minute noodle making, microwave abusing, fast food eating guy. Occasionally, I'll make pasta or stir-fry overnight rice although I try to avoid that kinda stuff because I've had my fair share of kitchen chaos-related incidents...

I assume that my fellow EoFFers are much much better than me at cooking. But in any case, bring on the discussion.

Can you cook? If not. What did you set on fire and how?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I enjoy cooking, and I do it often. A lot of times it's just me deciding that certain things would go good together and making up a dish, but I also follow recipes and know of how make a few things. I still use the microwave for certain things, but I prefer to stand in front of the stove. I try to spoil myself with delicious and (hopefully) healthy foods.

Blog Entries

I never burn my house so that's a good pint but it's not one my fav. things... I'm 15... I have a plenty of time to cook... but I enjoy make more deserts than food...

I can cook yes but when I make homemade pizza I sometimes accidentally add too much water to the dough mix. I end up having the crust mix with the sause and it get's all gooey by the time it's done.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love food and I'd like to cook more exciting, adventurous things, but I haven't had much experience cooking unless it's something you just chuck in the oven. My parents are going away next week though so I'm planning to use the time to try and cook some more advanced things =P
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy

I assume that my fellow EoFFers are much much better than me at cooking.
    Not really...i don't know how to cook at all...only some very easy things..

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

I can cook certain things. Like macaroni and cheese, and the BEST snickerdoodles in the world, and brownies.

But I can't make eggs properly, or cook chicken or anything. It always turns out bad.
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

I love cooking and food and like to try out different things in the kitchen. My favourite is the stir fry's I make and the Aussie bbq's we have

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Sorceress
    I can cook certain things. Like macaroni and cheese, and the BEST snickerdoodles in the world, and brownies.

But I can't make eggs properly, or cook chicken or anything. It always turns out bad.
    SEND ME SNICKERDOODLES!

But I'm like Nercy. If I can't cook it in the microwave, I probably won't cook it. Except for "Cheese Dreams", which are bacon and melted cheese on an English Muffin half. <3

I can't cook too well, but I can cook to save my life. Sandwiches, omelettes, canned food, frozen food, etc. I can also cook a few Indian dishes, but am usually too lazy. I'd say I'm a better bartender.

I can cook a little bit. I work in a kitchen so I'm around food lots, so I dont have the enthusiasm to do stuff at home much.

I like making eggy products and I love doing cakes and stuff cos they taste good.

I often get random culinary urges...such as the desire to boil celery or make a parsley omlette.

I dont advise making a parsley omlette. Parsley should never be the main ingredient of any meal.

Ever.

I once burned chicken nuggets in the microwave. I dont know how. But they went black and black goop (formerly chicken) oozed out of them.

All that aside, I am a pretty good cook when I set my mind to it.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy
    I assume that my fellow EoFFers are much much better than me at cooking. But in any case, bring on the discussion.
    NOT ME! I am truly talented, as I am one of the few people on this planet that can burn a salad.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark
    SEND ME SNICKERDOODLES!

But I'm like Nercy. If I can't cook it in the microwave, I probably won't cook it. Except for "Cheese Dreams", which are bacon and melted cheese on an English Muffin half. <3
    SEND ME CHEESE DREAMS!
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Send me baked goods...I'm HUNGRY!!!! ^_^

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I can make all sorts. And fire baby, is just one of the ingredients.