Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE FINAL BOSS! ? (spoilers)

i don't think so....i think it only leads you to the beginning of memoria, not the invincible.....i could be wrong, but i have tried. which command is it under?
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

Teleport, and from there you can go to the Invincible.
    A wise man once said "Never share your wisdom with annybody."

Teleport back using the save point before Kuja then run down the steps and you should stand on a platform which you can use to get to the Invincible.

The Demon of Elements

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix9
    Have you equipped the abilities to prevent the zombie,silence..etc?That is very important.

No abliity prevents Zombie.

The real final boss, as in (SPOILER)Necron? He isn't that hard, is he? I used Zidane, Dagger, Eiko, and Vivi.
    Zidane: Attack/Grand Lethal when possible
    Dagger: Heal or summon Bahamut
    Eiko: Cast Holy or summon Madeen
    Vivi: Cast Flare or Meteor
    Just use Dispel whenever he protects/shells himself and you should be fine.
    Lather, rinse, repeat...

Can't stop after anyone, not now-I'm gonna' take you out all the same
    "Dazed & Destroyed"

I used a party of Zidane, Steiner (shock/best limit break), Freya (for Dragon Crest; it did 9000+ damage, as I had spent much time killing Grand Dragons with Quina's Lv 5 Death ), and Garnet (she can cast Curaga; Eiko can't).
    For tactics, I had Zidane attack and occasionally use Elixers to restore MP to Steiner, Steiner use Shock, or go into trance, in which he did 9999 damage with a regular attack, and Freya use Dragons Crest (and Rei's Wind, at the start). Garnet, of course healed and supported.
    He is really not that hard; in one instance Grand Cross wiped out my entire party except for Steiner, who was raged (ie, I couldn't use Phoinex Downs), and he still died.
    Unfortuneatly, the worst part of Grand Cross is the Death effect, and there is no way to prevent that, so defend yourself from what you think are the worst of the statuses (Blind, Confuse, Petrify, IMO) and fight onward, brave warrior.

6 things to point out

1 odin dose like 8k damige to all bosses
    2 ekio and phionix is usefull but dont use it too ofen
    3 all of zidanes trance moves do about 9999 to necron when you hit level 65+
    4 you quadruple vivis attack power by having him cast it on all your party when you have reflect on
    5 necrons music is cool
    6 he attaks 3 times then uses the status thing at the start

Right, aint bin on it for ages now, and the chocobo side quest? that is the one where u ahve to get the block things with the clues on and search the world map is there only one chocobo forest? or what any help with the side quest? also where would i find grand dragons?
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

I defeated Necron by the skin of my teeth! Zidane was down to 130 HP and equipped with Auto-life , just kept bombarding the bastard with Grand Lethal until he succumbed.

Threw down my controller , did a little victory dance before laying back to watch the awesome end FMV !

Am I the only One who thinks that trance kuja is so damn hard.He dose Flare star three times in a row each one doin 2000 anyway necron piece of piss just heal and summon (I recommend Ark) and attack easy

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Threw down my controller , did a little victory dance before laying back to watch the awesome end FMV !
    The day I beat it I was an hour late for work. After killing Necron I was like, that can't be the final boss. That was too easy, no way. Then my friend wrecked his

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Necro is really easy from what I remembered. Maybe the only way out for you is cheat like a mother smurfer like me.