Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did they, Didn't they...(spoillers)

Quote Originally Posted by Jolts
    polygons
    Mmmm mmm polygons, yeah baby.

Did anyone else notice the all the kinky tools in don corneos basement?

what does that have to do with this part of the game?

Lets help Arche-witten rule teh universe!!1!

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I doubt they did it... Although anything's possible...

Rubedo: o_O

chaos: I'm just saying... I dunno, it wouldn't seem like a good time. Before Crisis on the other hand...

bc they'd probably b like, tifa's the little guid girl, cloud's a shinra soldier (not Soldier), and..idk, i guess they could've

Queen Of The Moogles

Now, I would be absolutly over the moon if it was confirmed that Cloud and Tifa got together but I believe that they only hugged and had an intimate conversation. In the Japanese version (or as I like to call it, the Dirrrrrrrty! Version), when everyone's back on the Highwind in the beginning on Disk 3, Cid says, "Aren't you two a little too young to be doing that?" and I think that Barrett says something like, "You go Cloud!". I think that they were just teasing the two because Cloud doesn't get embarrassed or anything and usually old men exagerrate things when they say, "You're too young" to young people (just like now when my dad told my 24 year old brother, "You're too young to get a Ferrari"). But that's just how I interpret it...maybe they did make babies. They might have because Cloud gives Tifa the old soldier-going-off-to-war-the-morning-after line, "This could be the last time we have together". Actually now I think that they do make whoopy.

After the final battle, Aeris leads his hand to Tifa's and I think he realises that she's trying to say, "You and her were meant to be". When everyone falls over on the Highwind, Cloud grabs Tifa's hand and when they are looking over the bridge, he looks at her for no reason. I know I'm going off topic right now but I just had to post this because it is proof that Cloud really loves Tifa.
    Last edited by SadisticStreetSoldie; 09-25-2004 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticStreetSoldie
    Now, I would be absolutly over the moon if it was confirmed that Cloud and Tifa got together but I believe that they only hugged and had an intimate conversation. In the Japanese version (or as I like to call it, the Dirrrrrrrty! Version), when everyone's back on the Highwind in the beginning on Disk 3, Cid says, "Aren't you two a little too young to be doing that?" and I think that Barrett says something like, "You go Cloud!". I think that they were just teasing the two because Cloud doesn't get embarrassed or anything and usually old men exagerrate things when they say, "You're too young" to young people (just like now when my dad told my 24 year old brother, "You're too young to get a Ferrari"). But that's just how I interpret it...maybe they did make babies. They might have because Cloud gives Tifa the old soldier-going-off-to-war-the-morning-after line, "This could be the last time we have together". Actually now I think that they do make whoopy.

After the final battle, Aeris leads his hand to Tifa's and I think he realises that she's trying to say, "You and her were meant to be". When everyone falls over on the Highwind, Cloud grabs Tifa's hand and when they are looking over the bridge, he looks at her for no reason. I know I'm going off topic right now but I just had to post this because it is prove that Cloud really loves Tifa.
    You said nice and true things man...

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticStreetSoldie
    After the final battle, Aeris leads his hand to Tifa's and I think he realises that she's trying to say, "You and her were meant to be". When everyone falls over on the Highwind, Cloud grabs Tifa's hand and when they are looking over the bridge, he looks at her for no reason. I know I'm going off topic right now but I just had to post this because it is prove that Cloud really loves Tifa.
    I always believed that Cloud likes Tifa(in my opinion he felt Aeris only as his friend)and what you say SadisticStreetSoldie,makes really perfect sense...it's sure that Cloud loves Tifa..i hope this whole situation before the final battle with Sephiroth will be referred in FFVII:AC,to clear up it....*i'm not hentai..*

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJzen
    Here's the real proof that nothing happened between them.

.........I didn't see Cloud getting ANY high-fives.
    no way. maybe Cid, Barret and Cloud would have done that at the start of the game (if they were together and friends) but the emotional journeys all 3 characters have means they would not. They matured and became far more emotive, introspective, caring,responsible and level headed. they would not try to embaress Tifa more.

You cannot shove them into such a male sterotype (and i know i would not have done such a thing)
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

i agree. even though men do talk about there...intercourses, they don't like give high fives, they're just like, "So, i did it with (input name here)." "really, wow." and so on and so forth. idk about the high fives though, and also, considering they put tifa's feelings into respective, they didn't do it to spare her i suppose, like aeris said, and also since it's like...almost the end of the world, would you want highfives?

meh i always thought they cuddled, idk why it just came off like that...tifa doesnt like to show emotions, even less let people see herself in a...how do i say this...off-guard type envirnment...
    It sucks to live in New Jersey, belive me....

then explaine how she reacted during the scene following your theory

hey i haven played in like 5 months i forget...if i remember she gets mad everyone mistakes her for being a damsel in distress;
    1. Don Corneo's Mansion-
    Cloud: are you okay?
    Tifa: dont worry about me

so i guess she would feel awkward about any womany type situation
    It sucks to live in New Jersey, belive me....

Tifa is the kind of person that really hates to show that she loves some one. I don't think they did "do it" because it's not like either of them. She would have reacted in that way because she feels embarrassed about letting people know she's in love with Cloud, even though she knows it's totally obvious she doesn't want to admit it...

Um, this is not one of those things in which people find an excuse to call Tifa a slut, is it? If you don't mind me asking. I highly doubt that they did that stuff under the ship. They had their clothes on.