Which kind of girl(or guy) do u prefer? Anime(not cgi) or real?

imho, Anime girls are so far more cuter and attractive then any real girls. I wish they were real, perfect in everyway physically. coupled with a japanese voice, i cant think of anything more dreamy .

Anime guys rock too. there coolness is just unmatched by any real life guy. u get all the good looks and long hair has never been so gorgeous. no horrible hair or disgusting features, truely beautiful guys. and not just the feminine ones either. coupled with the sterotypical japanese cool guy/villain voice and it too is enchanting(in that i,d love to be him or just be with him ). i claim 2 be bi-sexual, but realistically a guy would have 2 be as attractive as the best Anime guys or i would not be interested, and i do not think its possible(no offense). i,m such a picky bastard when it comes to guys.

thats just my opinion anyway. of course this is only looks based, and they r not real, and i,m sad etc. but WOOT, the best Anime girls and guys are pefection and the most beautiful art form in my opinion.

what u think? yes u can laugh at me if u want ...