Thread: Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire or FireRed/LeafGreen Ability Modifier Codes???

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Default Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire or FireRed/LeafGreen Ability Modifier Codes???

Hey guys!
    Can any of you be able to direct me to a site with Gameshark or Codebreaker or Action Replay codes that have Ability Modifier codes for either Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire or FireRed/LeafGreen?

I dunno if any of you have been able to find any, but I can't. I've been searching all over. It's driving me nuts! GameFAQs.com has a page with some on it, but they don't seem to work for me. They can be found here. I'm not sure, but I think they may be faulty codes. Tell me if the ones on that site work for you. Cuz they don't for me! I'm using a VisualBoy Advance emulator, and I don't think it's the emulator's fault- and I know I'm using the right codes for the right ROM version.

All I'm trying to do is get my Charmander to learn Blast Burn... It's frustrating because I didn't let my Charmander, which I started out with in FireRed, evolve and now it's at Lv 100 so I can't teach it to him. It can only be taught to a Charizard- and only the one you started out with in the beginning. I'm just trying to get my Charmander in Ruby to learn it because there's more codes out for it.
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Boy, you're all aboot the Pokemon Roms...

Sorry bud, can't help you.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

lol. Well, until SquareEnix releases another good game, Pokémon's all I got. I guess you could say I'm a Pokémaniac cuz I've been playing the series since it was first released. But that is not all that I'm about- I'm a way bigger Kingdom Hearts fan, in case you didn't notice. lol. Anyways, thanks for replying at least... Doesn't seem like anyone's too interested in this thread... :skull2:
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

go play Yu-Gi-Oh
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

GS Central

I know it says "GS Central," but it has all kinds of codes. Also, with the VBA, if you're using GameShark or CodeBreaker codes, make sure you click on the correct button (they say "Gameshark" and "Codebreaker" on them).

P.S. I don't know if GSC has any of the codes you're looking for, but if you ask nicely at their forums, somebody might make them (or search in the forums to see if they're already made...they get testy when you ask for codes that have already been hacked).

:shoot: