Thread: Perfect Ending Clarification

Default Perfect Ending Clarification

[B]This contains spoilers, so if u haven't gotten 100 percent and seen the perfect ending, don't read. Sorry to draw this out, but I just read a page on the internet and looked at their pics of the perfect ending. Does the pefect ending consist of Yuna and tidus running to shore and ends there with the fade out, or does the perfect ending go deeper? Please don't connect me to other threads or sites, please just say yes or no. that's all I want to know. And I can finaly let this stupid question die. It is all I want to know, cus i keep hearing different things.[/B]
    ArcDragon9

Quote Originally Posted by arcdragon9
    [B]This contains spoilers, so if u haven't gotten 100 percent and seen the perfect ending, don't read. Sorry to draw this out, but I just read a page on the internet and looked at their pics of the perfect ending. Does the pefect ending consist of Yuna and tidus running to shore and ends there with the fade out, or does the perfect ending go deeper? Please don't connect me to other threads or sites, please just say yes or no. that's all I want to know. And I can finaly let this stupid question die. It is all I want to know, cus i keep hearing different things.[/B]
    nope, thats not it. i've seen the perfect ending. its in zanarkand. thats all il say cuz i don't wanna spoil it
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Right. The Tidus/Yuna in the water thing is the "Good" ending. The 100% perfect ending is another small scene at the very end.

Ah, thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to know.
    ArcDragon9

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Refer to this thread for more on the endings.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum