Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Arena fight

Yeah! Thx! I beat him, he was really too easy! But its annoying that he always escapes from battle...But I killed him after 2 turns. And my last question for the moment (I know, Iam annoying ) How many special-party members can I get? At the moment I have "Mog" and this Jeti guy. Are they the only ones?
    This is for the fallen !Fight to death, fight for live, fight for freedom and remember, the brave heroes will always win.

Blog Entries

It's cool. I'm a helpful guy.

And yes, you are missing one guy. The ones you've got now are Mog and Umaro and the one you're missing is the elusive, Gogo. To get Gogo...

Go the triangle shaped island in the north eastern portion of the world map. There you'll find these abnormally symmetrical mountains. Run around the area to fight a Zone Eater who will use the attack, Engulf on you. Let the Zone Eater Engulf your entire party to wind up in a parallel dimension..*ooh*

Go down from where you are as going up will just send you back to the surface. Before you go to find Gogo, there are a few items for you to collect. Go left after going down a screen to see these green dudes running up and down suspended bridges. You have to hop over the bridges and NOT make contact with the little men of they'll knock you down. Get all the treasure chests here this way. Then let a little man knock you down after you've done that and you'll fall to the next level. Pick up the chests here too and then use the switch to go back up the stairs. Hop over the bridges again and go through the left hand side door to end up in a room with a ceiling that threatens to crush you. Put Sprint Shoes on and go over to the treasure chest and stand directly below it. Get the chest. Wait. Look for the gaps in the ceiling and just make your way through the room. It's pretty easy.

The final room is just a bunch of bridges for you to jump over. Not too hard to decipher at all. Gogo is at the end of it all.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You guys should really be marking your spoilers. And since this thread has gone way off topic, I'll ask you two to continue your discussion in PM.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Erm...sry we should really mark our Spoilers :rolleyes2
    And Thx a lot for all that help Mo-Nercy!! Now I can play the game without missing anything (I hope ) For the moment I have no questions but...maybe soon...there will be new ones
    Thx again for the help! You are a really nice guy!

And the others who helped me are really nice too

EDIT: Also don't double post. -SD
    This is for the fallen !Fight to death, fight for live, fight for freedom and remember, the brave heroes will always win.