Thread: Art Request!

Default Art Request!

Okay, I'll explain better.
    I have a site http://www.lunapoems.tk It's mainly about me, but I want others to be on it. It's a bit too self-indulgent. So my plan is to get other budding artists (Writers of stories, poems, songs) and drawings on it, to show off their work too. Basically, i want people to say, "yeah, show off my work". and i'll set thatup. It's FREE, work is credited to THOSE who did it. And they send me updates and i'll updates, no editing at all.
    the reason i want to do it by myself cause I want to, you can decide on the images for your pages, and you tell me the infomation,k I just input it.
    Also, anyone who joins will be allowed to use the forums, and chat room. I want to expand the site's horizons and make it a nice place for artists everywhere on the web.
    All you need is to give me work to post as your own and some minor details. PM or reply here with them and they shall be done. Any infomation you want hidden, i will hide and I will not breach the confidential agreement.
    Basically, give me stuff and I will display it as best as I can. It can be about anything just please give me the privalge of having it on my SITE. If you already have sites, you can request I simply add a link to it and if you want to no longer have a place there, I'll remove it.

ANY WORK IS ACCEPTABLE, BE IT SONGS, POEMS, STORIES
    In fact the more the merrier.

However, all I ask is a couple of details.

Alias-(Name at EoFF/Or new alias for use at site)
    AgeNeeded)
    D.0.B
    E-Mail-
    User Info-(Put anything that you want the viewers of the site to see about you or your personal message to people)

Please, I will do my best and I request all work.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Default hey!

hey, i checked out ur site. it's rilli cool. anyways, its sooo cooolll! u come frm leicester???? me too! and my sis is so in love with incubus and placebo. a friend in need's a friend in deed....lol

Thanks.Priase is always good

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"