Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Heh, I sure do!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

dude, u can totslly see her nipples....i doubt square/enix made this, they make the girls look skanky, but not that skanky
    "whats the point of pretending to be all grown up.... if it means the things i wanna say never get said? How am i supposed to change anything?" -Tidus-FFX

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

Quote Originally Posted by Shayo
    dude, u can totslly see her nipples....i doubt square/enix made this, they make the girls look skanky, but not that skanky
    Damn, you beat me to it. I was just about to say...*ahem*

I saw this picture ages ago, though. It was a prank. This picture was released before FFX even hit store shelves, if my memory serves me well. There was absolutely NO FFXII info back then. You can tell it's doctored to hell. Look at the poor cloning around her thigh area.

oh yeahhh i saw that too. it kind of looks like that scene with rinoa in the field..ahh well...
    Member of the KH Trinity

Lousy lousy lousyyyy! The graphic is bad quality, and I swear, I thought SquareEnix's graphics would improve with time...obviously the faker should know it too. The girl looks a tiny bit like a grown up version of Kairi, but half of her looks graphical and the other half...anime-ish. Really! Look at her stomach!
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Resha
    Lousy lousy lousyyyy! The graphic is bad quality, and I swear, I thought SquareEnix's graphics would improve with time...obviously the faker should know it too. The girl looks a tiny bit like a grown up version of Kairi, but half of her looks graphical and the other half...anime-ish. Really! Look at her stomach!
    yeah, maybe that guy who made this picture were thinking about Kairi :rolleyes2 even i think i'd be impossible