Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'RUN, CHOCOBO, RUN'!

I think thats kinda' annoying how (in some people's oppinions, not mine) you need KOTR to beat the Ruby Weapon, but you need a gold chocobo, which you can get from the Ruby Weapon.

Can't stop after anyone, not now-I'm gonna' take you out all the same
    "Dazed & Destroyed"

raise a gold chocobo to get KOTR, and use KOTR to beat Ruby. ppl beat him cause they wanna do everything, not to get a gold chocobo

I understand the concept of clearing a game completely, Shiva's Effect. I'm saying there are people too lazy to raise a gold chocobo, so they want to fight Ruby w/o one so they can get one and then get KOTR. People like me who got tired of raising chocobos in the first time around the game, and don't want to raise them again. So, that way, you wouldn't have quad magic, mime, or any of that stuff that you need a gold chocobo to get. So, that makes fighting Ruby pretty tough to n00bs. YOU DO NOT NEED KOTR to beat Ruby. It really doesn't matter what summon or skill you use as long as you attack at the right time. If you think you need KOTR to beat Ruby, you are just as bad as a n00b.

"Dazed & Destroyed"

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Quote Originally Posted by ff babe
    How does the mind of a chocobo work?
    Do u like chocobo's and breeding chocobo....
    ..and why is there any need for chocobo sage and was he the first person to ever know or breed them? ( what do you think?)
    They seem to like greens and nuts. Beyond that they seem about as intelligent as any beast of burden like a horse or camel.

I found breeding them a huge pain but racing them a lot of fun and addictive.

The Chocobo Sage certainly seems to be a pioneer in chocobo breeding. He may be related to the (SPOILER) Ancients in the Temple of the Ancients.

i never said u need KOTR to beat ruby, i'm just saying it helps alot more then w/o it, wouldn't you agree? and i've beaten the game a few times, not gotten KOTR once, and beaten Ruby twice

Yeah, KOTR makes it a lot easier though. ^_^
    I just had to make sure you didn't think it was needed.

"Dazed & Destroyed"