Thread: secret aeons

Default secret aeons

were can I find the secret aeons? I looked everywhere? can someone please help me???

Blog Entries

Yojimbo: Go to the area where you fought the Defender boss at the Calm Lands. Opt to go under the bridge instead of straight towards Gagazet. You'll end up in the Calm Lands Gorge. Go into the cave on the left side here and just weave your way through it to find the antechamber. At the end, Yojimbo will ask you for a fee. The trick to bargaining with him is halving his price then adding 1. Eventually, he'll accept. It'll cost you about 125K gil. If you pay him more than 500K (god knows why) he'll give you 2 Strength Spheres. Not worth the gil. I like my moneys!

Search around the threads here and you'll find some good tips on getting the most out of Yojimbo.

Anima: Anima is at Baaj Temple. The place where Tidus first woke up in Spira. Use the Airship's Search option and go through the map, you should find Baaj Temple (amongst other things.) Now you can go there whenever you want. But before you do...Make sure you've done all the Destruction Sphere stuff in all the other compulsory temples. That is, you've used the Destruction Sphere in Besaid, Kilika, Djose, Macalania and Bevelle to get yourself an item. If you haven't done it, it's pretty easy to go back and do it all. But some of the temples (if you're at the end of the game) will have Dark Aeons guarding them (if you're playing the PAL version, Europe/Australasia) The Dark Aeons can be defeated easily with Yojimbo's best move, Zanmato. Once you've done all the Destruction stuff, go to Baaj and be prepared to fight Geogesano (sp?), the thing Tidus had to escape from when he first arrived in Spira. Make sure you have Stoneproof or Stone Ward.

After beating the boss, go through the hallways to get Anima.

Magus Sisters: You know the entrance to the Calm Lands from Macalania? Well, if you decide to go RIGHT instead of left, you'll find nothing but a dead end and a yellow feather. Get on a chocobo and talk to the feather to jump over. By going through the visible gap in the cliffs, you'll end up in Remiem Temple. Here, you'll have to fight Aeon-vs-Aeon with Belgemine over and over again with all Aeons (including Yojimbo and Anima, which is why you should get Magus Sisters last of the three) From the first aeon battle, you'll win a key item (the name slips my mind.) This can be used to unlock the first doorway to the Magus Sisters (just run around Belgemine.) To unlock the second, you'll need to capture every single monster at Mt. Gagazet and return to the monster-arena guy to receive the key item. Use this to unlock the second gate and presto. All hidden aeons at your disposal.

I am still figthing Yunalesca, but can I still go back to areas I've allready been?

If you missed Bevelle's destruction sphere item, then you can get it by redoing the test thing in Zanarkand after beating Yunalesca, since you can't return to the Bevelle test. (that's for the US - NTSC version, I have no idea about the PAL and re-release of the JAP - NTSC versions...)

:shoot:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I.chocobo
    I am still figthing Yunalesca, but can I still go back to areas I've allready been?
    Fear not. Upon defeating Yunalesca, you will get free roam of the world map in the Al Bhed airship and you can do everything then.

The Demon of Elements

There's a sticky thread that explains how to get the hidden aeons.

well, how do I get enough money to buy that aeon In calm lands? in the tempel under the brigde?