Contributions
    • Created Eyes on Final Fantasy
    • Former Administrator

Default Tokyo Game Show Trailer

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cid
    Thoughts?
    None really, how about you?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Holy crap! Did I just see that? That looked so awesome, though it'll be alot better to have a version where we can actually hear...I thought the quality was pretty damn good considering its cammed, the lighting just needs adjustments. Was that Aeris' hair ribbon Marlene found in those ruins of some building? What was that big flying creature? Some sort of weapon? Was Cloud doing a limit break? And whats up with the Turks? Also, who were those kids, and why did they keep focusing on that one boy more than the others? Also one of the guys on a motor cycle looked like he had a gunblade, and midway through there was a person who looked like a FRIGGIN PAINE OF FFX-2 CLONE(though I know thats not the case). Waaaaaaah I can't wait for this!!!

I think just watching that gave me an orgasm.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Besides the many loud voices and endless Techno dance music...the trailor looked very awesome.

Saw footage of most of the characters:Cloud, tiny bit of Aeris, Tifa, Yuffie, Red XIII, Cid, Marlene, Vincent, Barret, Reno, Rude, The Silver Haired Men, and more footage of that guy in the wheelchair Sephorith? Rufus?] And Saw a clear face of the "Denzel" kid (whatever his name is) who is that guy? Looks like he has some kind of power or something. Oh, and was that Zach in Minute 2:16??? Looked like him...

Well, the the graphics were simply great. I've had enough of these "teaser" footage...I just want to know the ACTUAL date so I can reserve my copy!!!

It's funny hearing people semi-excited about this, to me this is like the second coming of Christ. I'm literally shaking after watching this thing, I feel like crying how anxious I am. I think we should cancel all medical research and just give all the funding to Square.

Okay, so I got off my butt and decided to go to the mainsite to download the trailer. =) This proves, that FF7:AC will indeed be awesome, I just can't wait - I am too anxious now. I must see this!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

That was freakin' awesome.

The motorcycle fight just keeps getting cooler and cooler. I can't wait for this movie now. Obviously, the person under the white sheets is alive, as we've now seen that he/she talks. For some odd reason, I get the feeling that it's Hojo. I don't think SE would revive Sephiroth, and I don't see why his clones would be following Rufus. Hojo is my best bet. Of course, after reading the spoiler in the other thread, there is information that points back to Rufus as he is refered to as (SPOILER)Mr. President.

I like how all the characters are fitting into this. Now all we need is Reeves and/or Cait Sith. And the battle they mentioned including all of the characters sounds awesome.

Perhaps all those children are the orphans that Cloud lives with.

And that flying thing is supposed to be (SPOILER)Bahamut right?
    Last edited by Ouch!; 09-27-2004 at 03:05 AM.

Cloud... speeding up... into the air... to attack...

*dies*

I'm so stressed out anticipating this thing, it's got to be bad for my physical health...

Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomKid
    Oh, and was that Zach in Minute 2:16??? Looked like him...
    Twas indeed.^_^ this trailer was amazing,but Im sick of teasers.they are spoiling the whole movie for us.I wish they'd just out it out.Or stop GIVING us all the movie.I want to look forward to something.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

I think the man in the wheel chair is an ancient with lots of knowledge and thats why cloud and kadaj are visiting him. I also think that cloud visits the promised land in his mind kinda like nirvana and thats where he sees aeris and she probobly says something inspiratoinal. Maybe who knows

AND HOW CAN CLOUD FLY!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Carnage; 09-28-2004 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    AND HOW CAN CLOUD FLY!!!!!!!!!!
    Reminds me of Climhazzard, maybe it's a limit break. Holy Jesus Christ, I hope omnislash makes an appearance in Advent Children

o0o and does anyone know what weapon that is?

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Cloud seems to have a lot of weapons. On his motorcycle, he pops open the sides and he's got six swords in there, but they don't look like his classic buster sword. He uses that type of sword in the fight against Yazoo in the ruins of Midgar. When Yazoo disarms him, he whips out another sword. Maybe he has an infinite supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    o0o and does anyone know what weapon that is?
    Weapon? u mean like Ultima, Ruby or Emerald? Well looking at the trailor, there was a scen where it kinda looked like Ultima weapon...idk, i might be wrong

It looks like its coming out of the lifestream so maybe its a new weapon.