Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terra's morphing

Terra is really helpful morphed in the final battles, it can usually gurantee a nice 9999 sometimes if you did some good work early on in the game.

"NPC: Sorry this house is sealed off because of Blight"

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    It's also highly dependent on the current phase of the moon.
    And let's not forget what part of the world you happen to be fighting in at the time. Climate changes n all.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    It's also highly dependent on the current phase of the moon.

I've always done better when playing during full moon and new moon nights...

I just morph in the final battle b/c I don't usually morph, and she looks cool. If I don't morph, then her magic does 9999x2 anyway. She can do that around lvl 70, so after that I gave her spd +1's. I didn't even have to use magic! The muscle belt maxed out her HP, and Arutima Weapon did 9999x4. I have the right thing equipped that absorbs fire, so whenever Kefka casts Fallen Angel, Merton hits him and heals Terra for 9998. Sometimes, I use it on my weak teammates against the angels after they finish casting defensive magic on Terra so they die. I know; it's kinda weird. I just got sick of maxing out stats after I was half way through Locke, so I was stuck with a goddess and a bunch of weak characters that function as slaves in the final battle and just barely made it through their part in the Tower. It was frustrating leaving the Goddess by herself when I realised that some monsters cast Trade-off, so I had to remember to run. My strategy is even weirder since Terra is named after a girl I like, and the rest after various people I know. The 'various people I know' don't know they're in my game, except for myself. Usually, when I play RPG's, I lvl up almost everybody or the party I'm going to use, but doing that in FFVI is rather tedious, so I devised the Goddess/slave strategy.

If you have hi spd, does that affect morphing time? I hope the bar doesn't run out faster.

After beating Kefka like that, I was hungry for a challenge, so I loaded up the one right before Floating Continent and continued from there a Celes, Edgar, and Setzer challenge. Which I was successful at.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Except for Mog, Relm, Gau, and Umaro I pretty much lvl up my characters evenly using certains ones at certain parts in the game. It's really effective.