Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rooney and Man Utd......gulp.....!

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

i,m sorry. Yes i did just see the highlights so maybe my view is a bit wrong. But they did look ordinary that day from those highlights.

Actually i think Man U have great attackers. Rooney, Saha, Smith and Van Nistleroy should easily be enough 4 attack. Maybe the mid-field needs sumthin else, but personally i think only the defense is in dire straights (even though Rio is back).

I really believe that Man U will reclaim their dominion over English football.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

And what a great start they made at Birmingham.

It's not enough just to have great strikers. Especially when they're not all fit. Ferguson needs to look hard at the midfield. Keane is aging and may well end up in prison anyway (shame), Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Fortune, Fletcher, Miller all look particularly "ordinary" to coin a phrase and major money has been invested in an area that didn't particularly need improving. When January comes and Utd find themselves miles off the pace again I would not be surprised to see Ferguson watching Fulham again and thinking about the quite brilliant Steed Malbranque, hell Igor Biscan would probably get in the Utd midfield at the moment, its got more holes in it than your average household collander. Man Utd will need to SERIOUSLY pick it up to have any chance of beating Arsenal at Old Trafford on Saturday, or Arsenal will have to play very very badly. My money's on a draw but that's cause I like to sit on the fence............hmmm

The sad thing is, should we finally lose our unbeaten run to United, they'll be calling us rubbish.

Fortunately, their current form makes that appear unlikely to happen. Rooney may bag a couple for them, but Henry and Reyes should tear that defence apart, more than making up for whatever Man Utd can put past us.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Aye lad. You're not wrong.

I was saying that to a freind of mine today. I said "Do you really want United to end Arsenals unbeaten run and have to endure the Utd fans gloating about until someone else beats them?" It would happen, all the glory boys would come out, we're the best again blah blah blah. The only worry I would have is that Utd get an extra days rest after the Euro game.

I would love to see a 5 goal thriller. That'd make my day.

Me too, provided at least three of them go the right way.

It'll be a great atmosphere, no matter what. Too bad I couldn't get tickets for this one, but I'll be following it intently, nevertheless.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.