Thread: Genius Prank Ideas

Default Genius Prank Ideas

Okay, I want to hear everyone's most genius prank ideas.

Here is one you can all do to your friends for max hilarity.

Materials
    Video Camera
    VCR + TV set up
    Group of friends

Instructions
    Go into your bathroom with a video camera and set it up at some weird angle pointing at the toilet, record for a good 10 minutes to be safe, just the empty toilet, obviously. Put the tape in the VCR and have everyone in the group aware of the prank beforehand except for one person, who you will be tricking. At some point during the party, that friend will go to the bathroom, so get everyone huddled around the TV and press play on the VCR, when the friend comes out of the bathroom have everyone start busting up laughing and let the friend see that the TV is now broadcasting an empty toilet. Panic and embarrassment will shoot through the victim, so make sure they can handle the stress for a little while, before giving away that you didn't just watch him/her use the restroom.

Results
    Lost friendships, massive hilarity, etc.

--

So lets hear them! Only genius pranks please, no "Dig a hole and cover it with sticks"

supper glue on the computer mouse!

extreamly funny to watch them walk around with a mouse attached to thier hand
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by polyonymous
    supper glue on the computer mouse!

extreamly funny to watch them walk around with a mouse attached to thier hand
    I said genius pranks, not evil acts of violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    I said genius pranks, not evil acts of violence.
    oh i guess im just not a genius prank kind of guy, but super glue isnt that hard to get off (at least the kind i had)
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got one.

When you're in your high school's computer lab or library with computers on a network do this.

When you're sitting next to somebody on the network that's computer stupid. When they're trying to print something unplug the cable from their NIC card. Then right when they get up to find out why nothing came out of the printer, type up a word document saying the word "OWNED" in large bold text with their name on it and print it as they are at the printer.

Haha, nice one. Sounds like a plan for my 4 hours Wednesday break in the Academic Commons at my college.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I only know evil pranks

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    I only know evil pranks

Me too, actually.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    I only know evil pranks
    Same here. >_>

One that I actualy got to work because the computer at my school are so close together.

Simply switch the keyboard with the person next to you. In my case he didnt notice the wires because of the proximity. They will try some stuff and it will obviously do nothing. Then under the cover of trying to help them open a word pad or word doucment. Return to you computer and type something like "Im sorry dave, I cannot allow you to do that".

worked untill he checked the lead :/

I also got a disk in a magazine that let you make your own error messages and set a timer on how long it takes to show up.

Im sorry but your harddrive has had a fatal error and is being reformatted. (with the only option being ok) was a favourite of mine.
    Word/s.

I got one too, take somebody's keyboard and pry off all the letter keys and put them back on in Alphabetical order. Watch them freak out.

Dig a hole and cover it with sticks.

Well, I remember one thing that my friends did to one guy back in high school. They went online to a police report site and they found a profile on a criminal and replaced his picture with the student's face and posted the reports all over the school before classes started. It was funny when I went to school and saw his picture up. When I told my friends about it, they admitted that they were the ones who did that.

Yeah, then the school's administration got mad and said that it was wrong, yada yada yada....but it was still kinda funny.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Prank #1: GUN GUN!

Materials
    Good ol' fashioned 6 chamber gun.
    Bullets
    A Friend

Instructions
    Put the cylinder so it's ready to fire the one before the one before the one with the bullet in, then point it at your friend and say "Ha ha, I'm gonna shoot you! Ha ha ha you smell!" then you shoot them with the empty cylinder and go "Haha, just screwin' with you" then you fire the real bullet into their leg and go "OH WAIT! NO I WASN'T! HAHAHAA WHAT A PRANK!"

Results
    Prison Sentence
    Loss of Friendship
    Loss of poor old Bobby the bullet

Prank #2: I saw this one on one of them new-fangled Inter-Web sites!

Materials
    A friend
    Friend's computer. Can be at home, work, school, etc

Instructions
    Load up their computer, and then take a screenshot of their desktop. Save the screenshot as their wallpaper, then delete, or just hide all the icons from the desktop. Also, if the machine uses something like Windows 98, hide the Start bar. When they load it up they'll try to click on the icons and fail, and will think they have a virus.

Results
    Pancakes!

I like #1 the best

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Prank #1: GUN GUN!

Materials
    Good ol' fashioned 6 chamber gun.
    Bullets
    A Friend

Instructions
    Put the cylinder so it's ready to fire the one before the one before the one with the bullet in, then point it at your friend and say "Ha ha, I'm gonna shoot you! Ha ha ha you smell!" then you shoot them with the empty cylinder and go "Haha, just screwin' with you" then you fire the real bullet into their leg and go "OH WAIT! NO I WASN'T! HAHAHAA WHAT A PRANK!"

Results
    Prison Sentence
    Loss of Friendship
    Loss of poor old Bobby the bullet
    That had me *rofl*ing there for a while. xD