Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your best character?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LuCas23332
    WUT THE FNFI@FSDBFHUSDBFSDUBORN#IONWEUIBFWEFY#F#QF

how the heck do u guys get like 999999 hp and do like 100k damage wtf?

tell me how please someone wut the hell is this i need to know! >=(

is it the ultimate weapon? no, it cant be.

celestial weapon? i never heard of a celestial weapon, where do u get it?

my auron is the strongest rite now and he only has 3700 hp and deals 1700 damage man..

is it gameshark u guys are using?

Ok, I shall answer your questions one by one.

1. Yes, I thought that too.

2. You cannot have 999999HP, but you can deal around 100k. Get a celestial weapon(hard), and train, train, train, then train a bit more. Then train again for the hell of it, and you should be able to deal mega damage like that. To get mega HP, get an armour with "break damage limit" on it and train, train, train.

3. I just did. Isn't that great!

4. No and yes.

5. The Celestial weapons are the ultimate weapons. Read one of the "Important" threads in the FFX thread err...place.

6. That's crap.

7. No.

there was a picture here

why does it matter? apparently it is, ultimately, possible to get ALL you characters stats upto 255, so.... yeah. but, until i manage that, Auron and tidus are tied
    You only get out of life what you put into it, so i assume that means if you pour your heart and soul into a lottery ticket, you probably have better odds 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    Hmm, taking overdrives into consideration, I guess the best character in the game is Wakka, his attack reels can deal more damage than anyone elses, it's the most powerful attack in the game. They are capable of dealing 1,199,988 damage in a single turn.
    wat about mindy's "passado" special attack?thats got to be around the same amount of damage, plus...

1)you don't need any celestial weapons:no side quests!!!

2)you don't need to refill your overdrive meter

do aeons count?!if so, i'd say magus sisters and more specifically mindy
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lon611
    wat about mindy's "passado" special attack?thats got to be around the same amount of damage
    Eh heh...when I first used that, it did crap. Plus, I hate them, so I never used them after that one time.

But my best character....was Auron, or Wakka. Wakka had finished his part, and was going into Auron, so he had double the stuff. I stopped playing before I got them all leveled up, or got their celestial weapons, though. Heh...

But my worst was definitley Lulu. Aftr I gave black magic spheres to Yuna, who had higher magic, she was completely worthless. I like Lulu, just not in battle after a certain point in the game.

--Box Box Box Box

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm
    But my worst was definitley Lulu. Aftr I gave black magic spheres to Yuna, who had higher magic, she was completely worthless. I like Lulu, just not in battle after a certain point in the game.
    i couldn't have said it better myself ooh, same goes for kimahri :rolleyes2
    Myspace

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lon611
    i couldn't have said it better myself ooh, same goes for kimahri :rolleyes2
    Argh, how could I have forgotten about him? Yeppers. The only good thing he has is nova, and possibly white wind.

--Box Box Box Box

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well, Yuna can summon large monsters that come and win battles for me and the others can't.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The last game I played Yuna was my strongest. She did more physical damage than Wakka and Auron. Not to mention 99,999 with Holy.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Holy? hmmmm..... I haven't learnd it, but I wnat to learn it, how do I get enough ap to learn it? I've beated yunalesca without holy, but I need it on sin. Now sin got wings and overdrivebar and I can't block his overdrive attack, help me.

My Yuna is my strongest cause she did everything on the sphere grid and not to metion those spheres that turn nodes into yaddie yaddie yah... Also my Rikku is strong too.... My weakest has to be either Kimahri or Lulu...

Quote Originally Posted by I.chocobo
    Holy? hmmmm..... I haven't learnd it, but I wnat to learn it, how do I get enough ap to learn it? I've beated yunalesca without holy, but I need it on sin. Now sin got wings and overdrivebar and I can't block his overdrive attack, help me.
    lol, you're not supposed to block his overdrive. once Sin reaches overdrive, you're automatically done for because it's the strongest attack ever in Spira.

in order to beat Sin, DO NOT use you're Aeon's Overdrives. this will only speed up Sin's Overdrive. so, you need to learn Holy, as well as getting Yuna's Celestial Weapon unlocked. this will allow you to Break Damage Limit. unlocking the weopon shouldn't take to long. it's probably the easiest one to unlock, besides Rikku's.

Holy (i believe) is located at the end of Yuna's part of the Sphere Grid. Hope i helped!
    Myspace

wut the, does the celestial weapons automatically give u godlike hp/strength/mp?

cuz i just got tidus, auron, yuna, and rikku's ultimate weapon and i dont have anything similar to have like 99999 damage or hp like you guys do.

You skipped a big step, grasshopper. You forgot to train.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

I got Yunas and Aurons celestical wepon, I've also upgrade them with moon and mars crest, and now yojimbo and ifrit can deal over 9999 damage and I have learnd yojimbo to take zanmato for only 1 gil in overdrivemode!!

mine is tidus hes got nearly double the attributes of everyone else
    Dead for a thousand years,
    A great terror arose from the deep,
    It swept across the land,
    A lone past still lingers,
    Destiny cannot be denied,
    A burden grows heavier,
    To the kingdom of the sun,
    Across a vast sea,
    The journey home begins...