Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your best character?

My best is auron and tidus, they can deal out an awesome amount of damage, (max normally). Plus they look way beta then the others! (wiv the exception of Rikku, shes hot!), i mean come on, who fights wiv a bloody ball!

oh and I.chocobo if u want to learn a great way to get AP, do the following.
    1. Capture 1of each of the monsters in Yojimbos cave, this will unlock the Don tonberry in the arena.
    2. Modify a piece of armour for each of your characters so it has Overdrive>AP and any double or triple AP or overdrives skills that you hav the items for.
    3. Set two of your characters overdrive modes to comrade, and one to stotic.
    4. fight the Don tonberry in the arena, and have the stotic character attack it. He will be killed by the counter attack. The other two revive him. repeat.
    5. even if u end this fight by runnin away, u would hav earnt massive amounts of AP.

Best: Tie of Auron and Wakka then Tidus
    Worst: Rikku (she doesn't suck anymore but she ain't as good as the others though)

In my game my people are all maxed but I have to say that with maxed stats aeons are basically useless. (unless a move like armageddon is being used) So just for fun, I had the characters fight each other with normal attacks, (quick hit=strongest).
    after many tries I came up with the result that Tidus is the best closely followed by Wakka (they evade more often than others which could just be because of their celestial weapons).
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Rikku and Tidus are my best characters. Rikku's so awesome!!! My worst is Auron. I just never used him. I never use Kimahri either.

Smile

Interesting. Well all throughout the game, Auron was my strongest character. He dealt the most damage. Yuna was the weakest, she couldn't deal any damage except through Aeons which I hardly use anyway (except in boss fights and hard fights of course).

Now however, I'm finding that Tidus, when healthy, is stronger than Auron because of the Celestial Weapon thing. Auron only hits well when his hitpoints are low!! Even Rikku is hitting harder than him now!! Really, in most of the battle arena fights, it doesn't matter because you'll have auto-phoenix and auto-life on everyone and each hit automatically kills someone so keeping Auron low on HP won't make a difference. Wakka doesn't have his Celestial weapon yet, the only one because I freaking hate blitzball and don't feel like playing it! But I have to because that attack he's got is very well worth it from what I hear... I still only have elemental reels!
    Last edited by Anri; 10-29-2004 at 03:03 PM. Reason: end tag on color change

its hard to say... Auron is my best attacker, Tidus is decent and he has Hastaga, then my Yuna is great with Ultima and all the cures and stuff but overall Auron is my best
    The Chronicles of Squirrelopolis and the River of Lost Acorns.

Squirrels rule you!

oh and I.chocobo if u want to learn a great way to get AP, do the following.
    1. Capture 1of each of the monsters in Yojimbos cave, this will unlock the Don tonberry in the arena.
    2. Modify a piece of armour for each of your characters so it has Overdrive>AP and any double or triple AP or overdrives skills that you hav the items for.
    3. Set two of your characters overdrive modes to comrade, and one to stotic.
    4. fight the Don tonberry in the arena, and have the stotic character attack it. He will be killed by the counter attack. The other two revive him. repeat.
    5. even if u end this fight by runnin away, u would hav earnt massive amounts of AP.

thanks! but that tonberry guy, is he that hard that everyone says? he looks like a little kid!

my best character would havta be Auron, my auron has a coplited sphere grid, and once i made yna, rikku, and lulu go through auron's wakka's and tidu's sphere grid **i left khimari** and it wuz awsome, cause like yuna did extreamly powerful attack and auron super powerful magic!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally like rikku followed by tidus

my strongest was Yuna closely followed by tidus

Uhm...In my orginal game i think Auron was the strongest,or Kihmirai,and LuLu was the weakest. Now, though, I think Auron is strongest and Rikku weakest.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

my best character by far is tidus i can kill jecht with 2 hits one to get that mother of a sword out of his chest (that thing is class i want it) and the other to just finish him off. have to admit i was a bit daissapointed. the final battles where you just barely win are always more rewarding. i had myself all geared up for a great battle but it was just too easy in the end.
    Dead for a thousand years,
    A great terror arose from the deep,
    It swept across the land,
    A lone past still lingers,
    Destiny cannot be denied,
    A burden grows heavier,
    To the kingdom of the sun,
    Across a vast sea,
    The journey home begins...

well its hard to choose because I play all my characters equally so..I would have to say Auroun(i dont know how to spell his name)and tidus and wakka and yuna and lulu and kimari and..ill shut up and say that all my characters are the best on my side..!!!$$$

Default tough one

very tough but i would have to say:
    7) Kimahri-he just does not have a strength area like the others (lulu-elementals, rikku-machina, wakka-flying, auron-shelled fiends) so on
    6) Rikku-she just steals all the time 4 me...only good later on
    tough from now on:
    5) Tidus-he just does not give off as much HP as the others...hardest gaining him up.
    4) Yuna-im not good with white mages in final fantasy! All I use her for is cure and summons...and im gettin tired of summoning.
    3) Wakka-just not as good as lulu and auron.
    1-2) Tie between Auron and Lulu-just good leveling up and defeat fiends w/ ease
    *JseanjohnC
    o ?
    s ?
    h ?

ur pollmaster
    $$$FUTURE ACTOR and BUSINESSMAN$$$
    ~~~GO JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AND NY JETS!
    student at a GATOR highschool. go gardens!

my best character is....ah what the hey ill give ya my ultimate team:

tidus-caladbog
    auron-masurme
    yuna-nivarna (natch)
    Member of the KH Trinity