Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your best character?

With the celestial weapons and lots of training all my characters are pretty good, but I guess my best characters would be Wakka and Auron and my weakest would be Lulu.

Default Spoiler-ish?

My best characters were Auron and Lulu. I always kept Tidus on the team because he fairs well during battle. Yuna and Kimarhi were the worst characters for battle. Sure aeons are nice to look at, but who needs them when you have pure muscle and full fledged black magic! I never trained yuna or got holy magic and blah, and you really don't need it either. Great game, poor ultimate bosses and the ending almost made me cry - it was so bad. But still a great great game. Don't know if it's just me or not - but Auron is just damn sexy with his personality and sword. I mean c'mon, for a dead guy that's amazing!

What?

mine is tidus and yuna i finished there sphere grids everyone else sucks!!hahaha

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

Well, I've joined this a bit late but Tidus is my best character, he's got like 3020 hp and my worst is Rikku, she has only like 1050!
    (but then again, I'm only up to Evrae! )

I find Wakka is my best.

His attack reels is just to good to pass up.

I often use a combo of Entrust with Wakka to use his attack reels, really helped against Neslug, or Omega weapon (very easy just had a load of heath in PAL version)

I found Auron the most usless, sure he has lots of heath and can hit hard, but his Accuracy is very low, and he is also slow and his overdrive is nothing to sing about, and i don't like his Celestial weapon.

The high damage when on low heath thing really stinks as i often try to keep my party healed.

Lulu can be fun with her Celestial weapon, throwing out double ulitimas with magic plus is fun and i like the Onion Knight.

Be fun getting a mini-Malboro

Yuna is my best, hands down. She has like 7000 health now, with Nirvana leveled up. She is a fully fledged Black Mage and White Mage, and she kicks some serious butt. She even has Lancet! Yes, I know I have too much free time.

You're a nerd?? I'm like, the biggest FF X nerd ever. i have everyone with the same armor attributes, and all their celestial weapons. I spent about 114 hours in Omega just to get all the sphere grids maxed, thus saying everyone is all godly. It's a little sad, don't you think? lol 254 hours on one video game, i mean seriously, what's wrong with me? :rolleyes2
    Sig removed for being way over the clearly specified 250 pixel maximum height limit.-->

Default my answer is lulu

Lulu she has all my powerful magic spells (shes also a healer now) her doll does 99,000 damages ALWAYS. and it has death, zombie, stone strikes
    damage break kicks butt
    Cera

My best char is Lulu. With her celestial weapon and double magic she was almost death machine
    Enter The Wired....

...join me into my pilgrimage of destroying yuna....Ahahaha

My best is Rikku, only 'cause she is a well baleanced char.
    Both quite good at magic and the same goes for strenght. in the start. and can learn lots of magic and gain A LOT of hp as soon as you get her and Godhand looks cool to

Tidus is my best. His HP is 25,000++ while his other stats are all above 100 except for his luck....only around 30 or is it 40?

Young, beautiful, her life confined solely within castle walls and fearing a conspiracy
    within Alexandria, Garnet looks for the perfect opportunity to escape with the thief
    band Tantalus. Questioning the loyalty of her own mother, Queen Brahne, Garnet
    disguises herself as a commoner with Steiner at her side in search for the answers
    that continue to ravage her heart.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

hmm. . . Well, at this point Yuna, Rikku, and Auron are all about even. Tidus is riding a little ways behind them, wakka is... somewhere? and Lulu is lost with 235 def and two digits of everything else, and well.. kimarhi has 900 hp because I accidentally let him eat a couple of hp+300 spheres

I guess Auron is the absolute best, because just about all of his stuff, bar luck and agility is 255. His and Yuna's agility are both 227, while rikku's is about ten more than that. . . I'm missing spheres somewhere, but I can't be bothered to look^_^

My favorite thing to do is set wakka's over drive to stoic and tidus' to comrade and go fight shinryu :x If wakka and rikku's overdrives are full, I'll just let her mix up some light curtains, and have him do attack reels (at 2,000 a piece, how pathetic^^) but then shinryu smacks him around and tidus' drive shoots up to anything, and then obliteration begins^_^

I dont' like fighting ironclad dude if only because I have to haste him too to make the battle go faster (apparently if you haste him first, you'll only have yuna and rikku quick hit for about 4-8 turns(or hits?) before Auron gets hasteaga in. If you hasteaga first, you'll end up waiting twelve turns and auron never gets another hit in:/

One of these days I'll go back and get all those stupid tonberries (just need two more;_ and whatever it is inside sin, and then I can have fun with nemesis.

And whoever is using the omega ruins to level, good luck! So much more efficient to just get five of all the monsters, buy up a buttload of clear spheres, then have your fun with don tonberry, or whatever the cactuar one is (my dad calls him cactus pete, so I forgot his name ages ago)

sorry for such a long post from a n00b I just thought my 150 hours might help someone (and over 200 on my last, inferior game-_-)

Oh, and sorry I can't give you mp/hp numbers-- I haven't bothered getting anyone the armor, so the only piece is the one I got from omega dont' need it anyhow^_^ (auron apparently only has 16000 hp the last time I checked, but that was many ironclads ago)

Hmm, I'd have to say that Tidus and Yuna are my best, closely followed by Auron, of course.

Yuna killed Jecht with two hits! She's pretty strong, got more stength than Auron, and just less that Tidus...They all have their celestial weapons fully powered up, which helps!

Thanks to VoodooChild for the great siggy...

Tidus, Auron, Wakka, and Kimahri all have maxed stats (except for luck, evasion, and agility I believe) and all abilities. Rikku follows close behind, but I still have a bit of work to do on Yuna and Lulu.

my best character would have to be Rikku. She has her upgraded weapon and almost the atlas shield(i just need break mp limit). Rikku is also my fav character so i'm glad she is my best
    Last edited by dyne trance; 12-23-2004 at 08:34 PM.

*kicks DDR ass*
    randoms PMs are always welcomed