Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your best character?

my best 2 characters (not counting overdrives) are........ Kimarhi and Rikku. im serious my kimarhi does 99,999 and rikku does about 80,000. everyone else (excluding yuna and lulu) does about 60,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon611
    lol, you're not supposed to block his overdrive. once Sin reaches overdrive, you're automatically done for because it's the strongest attack ever in Spira.

in order to beat Sin, DO NOT use you're Aeon's Overdrives. this will only speed up Sin's Overdrive. so, you need to learn Holy, as well as getting Yuna's Celestial Weapon unlocked. this will allow you to Break Damage Limit. unlocking the weopon shouldn't take to long. it's probably the easiest one to unlock, besides Rikku's.

Holy (i believe) is located at the end of Yuna's part of the Sphere Grid. Hope i helped!
    I won that battle (the one where you get dragged towards Sin and only have 12 turns to whittle down his 180'000 HP) the first time I ever did it, was probably a fluke and I literally did it in my last characters turn. I found it not a problem atall. Personally I think Yunalesca's is the hardest of the boss's towards the end of the game. and I beat her without Holy. I dont have anyone's ultimate weapon either, have never bothered getting them in any game of X I've played.

P.S My fave character in terms of actual combat is Auron, he kicks ass. However character wise, I liked Tidus best, plus he's v.cute

amra

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had three people with Holy.

Friggin' man, it was so much fun

I lost the first time because I forgot to keep one person zombified and she used mega death. (something like tidus with auto-med used a holy water on himself, he used one on auron in his next turn, and I was stupid and switched the third person out for a person that didn't still have zombie-_-) I was smarter the next time

It's not too hard to get the celestial weapons. Especially Yuna and Auron's. and I think Kimarhi's, but I"m sure there are mobs of people that would like to stab me with a butterfly net for saying that.

I gotta agree with Rubah that getting the celestial weapons for Yuna, Auron and Kimahri were easy, but i gotta say, it took me a DAMN long time to get Lulu's and Wakka's celestial weapons. Plus it was friggin' annoying getting Tidus' celestial weapon. Man i hated doing (SPOILER)the Chocobo challenge in Calm Lands to get his celestial weapon.
    "Feed me."

Default My Favorite Characters

These are mine in order:

NAME HP/MP

1. Rikku 10380/1285
    2. Yuna 9875/1580
    3. Lulu 8380/1892
    4. Tidus 13520/912
    5. Auron 18244/830
    6. Wakka 14818/1000
    7. Kimahri 6644/778

I got all the celestial weapons for each character. But those are the stats with their equipment that has the break HP and MP limit ability. Kimahri's my least developed, though.

The first time I played Auron was my best physically, by far, but Yuna was also a super strong character for me; my weakest were definitely Lulu and Kimahri. The next time I played I tried to level Kimahri up more, which I guess worked a little, but I still don't like using him as much in battle as most of the others..

Sphere grids completed
    Yuna:Hers, Lulu, Rikku girl force BA: Double ultima with celestial
    Auron:His, Wakka, Rikku speed rocks BA: Mug for the stealing (10 areas for catching arena! Can't find)
    Wakka:Same as auron with switch his and aurons BA: Triple foul

How long did it take you to finish the sphere grid?
    "Feed me."

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It doesn't take nearly as long to go around it the first time as it does to empty it out and start it over again.

you could probably fill it up in about 50 hours of game, if you're good friends with don tonberry and cactuar king.

I guess we will all eventually reach that point one day :P
    "Feed me."

hmm all .. well maybe yuna , her anima can do up to 1.6 million damage (with ultima buster) and 3 times to beat him . just teach him haste and curaga and sure he has at least 15.000 hp
    worst character hmm i know my sexiest charater is rikku ,tho lulu realy has a pretty face and uhm kamari is butt ugly.. i guess that makes him worst .. all got the same stats here :0)

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

My strongest is definitly Yuna she has black magic and double cast so she kicks butt. Auron follows close behind, then Wakka.

Made by me

*yawn* me!

Well im near the bit of Yunalesca, i just don't have enough Holy Waters! =(

well my characters in Order are:

That was in attack order!

Auron
    Wakka
    Tidus
    Kimahri
    Rikku
    Yuna
    LuLu

Well Kimahri isn't so bad, i've finsihed his part of his grid, some of tidus' (from Hastega) and now he is doing Yuna's and so is Rikku, and Yuna is doing Rikku and Everyone else is on theirs!
    Hey! Hi! Yo! Go to my website:

Tarnished-Memories

Lovin' Square!

mine.is......I dont have one......I use them all in battle to help level them up.....They are pretty much equal
    since then....those 1000 words have never been spoken.......

Which FF Character Are You?

My best is Tidus,Yuna,and Aroun
    In the Middle is Rikku and Wakka
    Weakest is Kimarhi and Lulu
    you were killed by: a shoe

YOU:These are my Immortal words "I am Cao Pi"
    A Shoe:WTF!?!