Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your best character?

Default Who is your best character?

My best character is auron and tidus, my worst is kimhari, he sucks. who is you best character?

Wink

would you believe that yuna is my best character? she's even stronger than auron and rikku! my worst character is... i think lulu.

The Demon of Elements

I would have to say Wakka, when I get his celestial weapon mastered, he'll be even stronger.

His HP is even higher than Auron's!

My worst would have to be Rikku.

actually, this may come as a shock...kimahri is my strongest...and best def. you just need to know how to use him! my 2nd and 3rd are tidus and yuna respectively...(not just counting str)

weakest? lulu and rikku are tied,auron is right in the middle....

Yuna is the best character in the game. She is the only person who has a unique characteristic that no one else can gain, and that's the ability to summon. Once your sphere grid is maxed, every one else is equal, except for maybe 100-500 hit point difference which makes no difference whatsoever when you have a max of nearly 50,000

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I made Lulu mu strongest, follwed by Rikku and Yuna. Used them to defeat the Dark Aeons.
    I like those characters, and I'm kind of tired of the female characters being designed as the 'underdogs', with weaker attacks and abilities (especially the Overdrives in FFX) so I purposefully made the women into my ultimate party of destructive doom.

tidus....

both he and auron have completed the same sphere grid and tidus's stats still dominate....i would feel better if they were auron's, but oh well :rolleyes2
    thanks to Kamiko for the awesome sig and avatar too
    Myspace

I can't tell anymore. I don't have enough dark matters to break hp limit. But in other categories...maybe Tidus and Auron? Lulu and Yuna are close. Rikku is after them. Kimhari is worst but that'll change. Wakka, I don't have is celestial weapon upgraded so I never use him.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

in my international version i have a 1,100 hour file that has everything fully maxed out, and all of the blitzball players (original team, hell no ...) at level 99.
    but like someone previously stated, yuna would still be my best, because with her i can summon up a shield.

Blog Entries

Yuna> Anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Yuna> Anyone.
    Aye

Blog Entries

My best character is Tidus. He has very high stats, and, that's it really. His only downside is that his overdrives are a word i could not possibly post here.

there was a picture here

Hmm, taking overdrives into consideration, I guess the best character in the game is Wakka, his attack reels can deal more damage than anyone elses, it's the most powerful attack in the game. They are capable of dealing 1,199,988 damage in a single turn.

WUT THE FNFI@FSDBFHUSDBFSDUBORN#IONWEUIBFWEFY#F#QF

how the heck do u guys get like 999999 hp and do like 100k damage wtf?

tell me how please someone wut the hell is this i need to know! >=(

is it the ultimate weapon? no, it cant be.

celestial weapon? i never heard of a celestial weapon, where do u get it?

my auron is the strongest rite now and he only has 3700 hp and deals 1700 damage man..

is it gameshark u guys are using?

??? just wait till the near-end of the game and you'll find out...if not, use gamefaqs.com