Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who is your best character?

I wold have to say Tidus is my best character because all of his attacks do 99,999. On BlitzAce, each hit does about 27,000 and the finishing blow does 99,999. (Oddly enough, Yuna throws the ball instead of Lulu. ) His stats are well into the 100's, and to top it all off, an hp of about 25,000. My worst character is Kimahri. I just don't like him. his stats are about 120 less than Tidus's.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by lulu's moogle
    (Oddly enough, Yuna throws the ball instead of Lulu. )
    That changes, depending on who Tidus has been 'nicer' to. If you talk to one particular woman a lot, and get Tidus to agree with her whenever possible, then she'll be the one throwing the ball. If all three women despise him equally, then I *think* Kimahri tosses the ball.

I usually get Lulu.

Tidus and auron after that wakka,then rikku,yuna,lulu,kimiri last...
    i trained before when kimiri stick his blade in semour,where i got like 8000 ap every fight (easy fight`s vs robots..)
    Was good cause now im like 5 hours further i get like 4000 ap or 7000 ap vs big monster
    and couldn`t use kimiri cause he was at semour`s

Blog Entries

I'm in love with my Lulu....while her HP isnt all that great.. I am a big fan of weapons with One MP cost ability, and doublecast paired with Ultima and Flare..... and of course Yuna's holy w/ Break Damage Limit and One MP cost are fun too...

Blog Entries

Rikku's the only one to have finished the grid.

My favorite and strongest party combination is definitely Tidus, Auron, and Yuna. I'll bring in Lulu for fiends with a magical weakness. Although I love Kimahri's determination to protect Yuna and his overall attitude in the game, he is absolutely my worst party member.

Kimahri sucks all the way. I think he's the worst character i've ever seen in FF's. My Yunie and Rikku are the strongest. then comes Auron, wakka and tidus, equally strong.Kimahri is the weakest link cause he's useless.

Grin

Tidus
    He has about 25 000 life and well over 200 def. + 99999 damage nearly every hit!
    Does anyone actually have their hp and damage up to 99999?
    I didn't read the threads so I don't know if anyone has actually said yeah or nah already

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Drake
    Does anyone actually have their hp and damage up to 99999?
    I didn't read the threads so I don't know if anyone has actually said yeah or nah already
    It's quite easy to get a character to do 99999 damage (basiclly, if their strength is around 180 or more). However, the maximum possible HP is around 30,000 - and that's using HP+ nodes on the Sphere Grid as well as HP-boosting armour. It's probably possible to go a little higher by using Clear Spheres to erase parts of the Sphere Grid, then replacing them with HP+ spheres... but there's not too much point to that since it'd compromise other stats.
    My strongest characters have about 23000-26000 HP each. All have 999 MP; I haven't bothered with 'Break MP Limit' since they've got abilities giving them zero or one MP cost.

You don't really need 99,999 HP if you've got 255 on magic defence and normal defence because if something does more than 9,999 and you have those 2 stats then it'll kill you no matter what and you'll need Auto-life.

My best characters are Wakka, Tidus and Yuna. Wakka is amazing with his limit break Attack Reels (12x99,999). FFX is strange because the only real difference between the characters are their limit breaks but if you have Wakka in your team and the Entrust magic, it doesn't really matter who else you have. You can sacrifice Yuna's Aeons in some of the harder battles agains like the Dark Aeons and Penanze(probably spelt wrong there!).

My best FFX chracter is Rikku and Khimari. Most people think they suck but no they don't they are really useful when you make them learn everyone elses abilities. AHHH thats the good old days.
    Click My Siggy. =D

I would say auron and tidus and maybe lulu with her magic =)

My best characters are tidus, Kimarhi and Wakka.

Tidus/Auron/Yuna is there another way to get underdogs secret?