Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you going to hell?

Default Are you going to hell?

As I was glancing through a fellow board member's user notes, I came across an image of what the posters in there called a "flipper baby". This "flipper baby" was a child with virtually no arms and only deformed hand-like parts coming from his shoulders. Now, I know it's a terrible thing, but I laughed. This is just one of the many terrible things I've laughed at, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for it, if there is a hell.

For all of you that don't believe in hell, just pretend there is, and explain why or why not you may be condemned to the eternal flames of Satan. If you're one of those clowns who still can't pretend that there's a hell and you insist on coming in and rambling about how there's no hell and that you're into some voodoo religion crap, get the hell out now because no one wants to hear it.

And since I like you so much, here's an image completely unrelated to this post. Hope you enjoy it.

Don't read this.

Seriously, just don't.

I'm going to heaven. Sure, I sin like everyone of us, but I pray and God always forgives me. *n.n*

I'm a goood boy.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Im going to heaven because [strike]Jebus[/strike] Jesus paid for my sins.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Isn't lying a sin?

I AM A BONGO DRUM NAMED HAROLD SMOOOOOOOOOOOOBLE THE XVth.

I refuse to confess my sin or admit I did wrong. Here I come, Satan.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TasteyPies
    Im going to heaven because [strike]Jebus[/strike] Jesus paid for my sins.
    *high five*

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been there. It's called Albertsons.

Edit: seriously though, I don't know. I haven't done that much wrong, but I can say some really mean things sometimes.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Quote Originally Posted by Earthworm Jim
    As I was glancing through a fellow board member's user notes, I came across an image of what the posters in there called a "flipper baby". This "flipper baby" was a child with virtually no arms and only deformed hand-like parts coming from his shoulders. Now, I know it's a terrible thing, but I laughed. This is just one of the many terrible things I've laughed at, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for it, if there is a hell.

For all of you that don't believe in hell, just pretend there is, and explain why or why not you may be condemned to the eternal flames of Satan. If you're one of those clowns who still can't pretend that there's a hell and you insist on coming in and rambling about how there's no hell and that you're into some voodoo religion crap, get the hell out now because no one wants to hear it.

And since I like you so much, here's an image completely unrelated to this post. Hope you enjoy it.

well, obviosly I'd go for not believing....Duh! (I'm atheist)

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I'm prolly going to hell for laughing at that pic...

Honestly? I like to think I'm going to heaven. I've made some missteps, sinned a couple of times, but I also like to think I've repented. I guess there's only one way to find out, though, no? And I don't think I'm ready for THAT step.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

I can't say. I try to be a decent person. I've made mistakes, but I always try to make up for them. If I look back on everything I've done, I'd say I have fairly neutral karma. Where would that put me?
    lol signature

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In limbo?

I would say.....well, I'd like to say Heaven. But who, or what decides where you go? Commiting crimes, or sinning, and not praying, or feeling terribly guilty, or merely just committing them?

--Box Box Box Box

I listen to Marilyn Manson and enjoy Stanley Kubrick films, I'm definately going to burn in hell.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I told you I shouldn't have posted that picture, damn you misfit.

I have done some pretty crappy things, in fact I'm pretty sure i have a seat reserved for me in Hell, however, I have been trying in the last year or so to fix what i've done wrong and to stop doing stupid sh*t. I doubt laughing at things like that would get you sent there. I have laughed at some pretty bad things, but at that time it was funny!! Like this picture I saw of a dead cat on the side of the road, and some one had posted a sign beside it saying "Free Cat". I thought it was hilarious. However many would not.
    It doesn't matter what any of us is looking for,we'll never find it,
    because it's not even there

~hayden~
    Some people are like SLINKIES, they are of no real use, but you can't help but smile when one tumbles down the stairs.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I have ambitions to go to hell. Actually I just don't care.

But going to heaven? Not very likely, according to mythos anyway

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    I listen to Marilyn Manson and enjoy Stanley Kubrick films, I'm definately going to burn in hell.
    I'm listening to Marilyn Manson right now and every day, but that sure isn't going to send me to Hell. I don't think that there's anything that I've done that would qualify me for Hell, but if there is then I'm sure I'll have plenty of good company.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles