Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Calender Thread

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Default The Calender Thread

To get Eizon back on track, we're going to make a calender thread. Basically, the active Eizon Leaders will post days where a special event, or just something special will be happening. These cannot be already existing holidays. You must give a description of what happens on that day as well, and when it is. Once a certain day gets taken, the other nations cannot have another event on the same day.

We ask for everyone's participation in this. You have to have a minimum of two special days, and a maximum of five. Once the day comes when the event has arrived, you may make a thread about it, and do whatever was in the description.

Keep in mind these events can be as imaginative as you want. Heck, on that day you can break the bounds of gravity if you want. Anything on that certain day, but only on that day. Here's an example:

SSL- Choco Day- The World is over run by Chocobo's!!

Then, you can make a thread about the invasion of Chocobo's, and what the nation will do. Although, it can be serious too if you want, anything goes!

Once you give us the special event days, we will mark them up.

For now, I will put the special events here:

Myst
    The Festival of Senvu- The First week after March 21- First week after the Vernal Equinox- A festival celebrating love in it's myriad forms

The Day of Ilamun- June 20- Longest Day of the Year- All day, the new lives brought into the world from the year past are celebrated.

The Eve of Bruma- December 21- Shortest Day of the Year- All evening, the lives departed in the year past are mourned

Karlin

Atlantica

Vincentland
    War Day- October 15th- Vincentland will have a mock battle with either allies or enemies...

Choco Raid- December 1st- From a corner hidden in the Forest of Riador in Vincentland, Chocobo will come and enter the city. It is around this time that you can tame them, and use them for transportation. They will raid the area for about 18 hours.

Desierto

Neifelheim

SSL
    Super Shiny Day- August 23rd- All citizens are forced to wear a piece of clothing, or anything that shows something shiny. Also, this day the sun will be given a larger shine...

Behemoth Rising- November 28th- The cave of Behemoth will make the beast inside awaken from a year long sleep, and spread havoc over the capitol of SSL. Many are usually killed in this incident.

Hero Day- December 13th- You may dress up as an existing super hero, or your own made up one. All are required to do this.

Peanut Butter Jelly Day- November 2nd- Everyone gets up and does the peanut butter jelly time dance, and anything else affiliated to the dancing banana for a straight 24 hours.

Serenity

RyeVille

Le Grand Chien

Fiorensio

Aura
    Moomba Yell- January 14- Due to the position of the sun and Eizon on that day, something attracts all the moombas too Moomba City...

Unition Day-June 24- The Day everyone in Aura (especially Aspersio) celebrates the day Aura united, and became a whole nation.

Leenora-September 5-Everyone is encouraged to be spontanious, and as random as they can be!
    Last edited by Trumpet Thief; 10-13-2004 at 02:33 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Oh the fun I am going to have with this one :P
    FOA

Contributions

chaos: I don't like the sound of that..

Rubedo: Remember, you must give a description of the holiday, the date, it cannot be an existing one, or a date already taken by another nation, you must have a minimum of two, and a maximum of five.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hrmm...hrmmity.

I'll go talk to CloudLeonheart about this one---it's all about collaboration, now. I'll get back to you on that one. We'll come up with a couple soon. It's time for Vincentland to get back in on the action!

BTW: Good idea.

--Box Box Box Box

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken
    chaos: I don't like the sound of that..

Rubedo: Remember, you must give a description of the holiday, the date, it cannot be an existing one, or a date already taken by another nation, you must have a minimum of two, and a maximum of five.
    Oh I'll be discriptive alright, these holidays will never be forgotton, mwha, mwhahaha, mwhahahahahahaahhahahahahaaaaaaaaa

*Quiten down Mini-me*
    FOA

Contributions

chaos: Think them up then... I'm in the mood for some editing

Rubedo: Yaep, yaep!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken
    chaos: Think them up then... I'm in the mood for some editing

Rubedo: Yaep, yaep!
    You are one of a kind, my friend. Truly....

But anyways...what kind of events? I'm assuming they have to be somewhat serious?

--Box Box Box Box

Contributions

chaos: Hold on, I'll add more of a description to the first post. They can be as imaginative as you want.

Rubedo: On that certain day you can break the bounds of gravity yourself. Let me give you an example:

SSL: Choco Day- The world is overrun by chocobo's!!!

Blog Entries

Do we have a set number of days in the year or stuff like that or just use the normal calander?

Contributions

chaos: The number of days in the year are the same as the ones in real life.

Rubedo: Just post the date, the event, the description, and I'll do the rest.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

All right.....Vincentland will have a mock battle (with allies or "enemies", is still undecided) on.....let's see. How 'bout....October 15? The day after my birthday. If that isn't suitable, we can talk about it and change it. No biggie.

EDIT: This is only a rouch idea, but it's good to have it posted, just in case.

--Box Box Box Box

Contributions

chaos: I'll just put down both...

Rubedo: I'll add it right now... Just remember that you have to have at least two holidays... Perhaps you can add those later...

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'll get back to you on those. Or you can talk to CloudLeonhart---he has a few good ideas up his sleeve.

--Box Box Box Box

Contributions

chaos: I could think a bunch in one second! You can have it as random and fun as you want, so try!

Rubedo: I want to see at least one nation with the required amount in the first day...

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just don't want to be TOO random/lame, you know? I want to make it fun for the other members as well....grrrr.

I'll steal another one from him. my brain's fried my schoolwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudLeonhart
    Or we could have the Advertisement day, where we all advertise Vuncentland in our posts, by mentioning it and linking them, Our sigs, usernotes, and PMs to neutral people.
    But a date......when's the cut-off? Or is this a neverending thing?

--Box Box Box Box